A note to announce my return

Ferris McCormick
As you might have noticed, I am no longer marked "away".  But I was from
24.xii.08 -- 05.i.09, and in this case "away" meant among other things
that I was pretty much away from all computers during this period.

Hence this note.  When I tried to catch up on emails, I had a huge
number of them and probably missed some I should have read.  In
particular, I read no emails from bugzilla because the number of them
was overwhelming and they were probably stale by the time I actually got
them.  If any of you sent me something I needed to see but I have not
responded to, I probably missed it.  Please resend anything you think I
should have responded to but have not done so.

Thanks and regards,
Ferris
--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <[hidden email]>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)