[ANN] MIPS32 little-endian softfloat Gentoo rootfs Mar 2017

[ANN] MIPS32 little-endian softfloat Gentoo rootfs Mar 2017

Manuel Lauss-3
Hello,

I've uploaded another snapshot of a little-endian softfloat
MIPS32 rootfs I maintain for a few (now ancient) MIPS toys.
It's a complete gentoo installation with toolchain, X, Xfce and few
networking tools.

See the readme at [1] for more information,
Grab the tarball at [2], and if you're curious, file and individual
package listingsare at [3] and [4].  Binary packages are at [5],
untar them at the root of the filesystem.

[1]
​ ​
http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt
[2]