Access to masterportage.gentoo.org

Abhishek Gupta-9
Hello

We need to setup a local repository for Gentoo, to serve the needs of our Academic institution IIT Delhi, India. Please tell me where can we request the access to the master repository for setting up the Gentoo repository in our institution.

--
Abhishek
3rd Year, CSE, IIT Delhi
http://abhishekgupta92.info

Re: Access to masterportage.gentoo.org

pva0xd
Hi Abhishek.

В Срд, 08/06/2011 в 03:37 +0530, Abhishek Gupta пишет:
> We need to setup a local repository for Gentoo, to serve the needs of
> our Academic institution IIT Delhi, India. Please tell me where can we
> request the access to the master repository for setting up the Gentoo
> repository in our institution.

Please, refer to the following guide:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/rsync.xml

--