Add sumaries to council page

Brian Harring
Hola.

Since people want summaries of council meeting logs, dug through email
and pulled them- missing a summary for the oct meeting (deferred glep41), so...
anyone looking to write it, please do so. :)

patch is against index.xml, layout is addition of a summaries
directory; the two summaries are attached.

Pretty minor, but should close up the gap klieber dislikes.
~harring

patch (1K) Download Attachment
20051115.txt (1K) Download Attachment
20050915.txt (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Add sumaries to council page

Mike Frysinger
added ... still need the summary for 20051013 ...

i think in the last one we noted that the chairman is responsible for (1)
being the chairman (2) logging the conversation and updating the council cvs
website (3) writing the summary and sending it out to the gentoo-dev list

this work for everyone else ?
-mike

Re: Add sumaries to council page

Sven Vermeulen
On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 12:42:15AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> i think in the last one we noted that the chairman is responsible for (1)
> being the chairman (2) logging the conversation and updating the council cvs
> website (3) writing the summary and sending it out to the gentoo-dev list

I can agree with that, but don't recall this being discussed. But then
again, I didn't stay at the "apres-meeting" :)

Wkr,
      Sven Vermeulen

--
  Gentoo Foundation Trustee          |  http://foundation.gentoo.org
  Gentoo Documentation Project Lead  |  http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp

  The Gentoo Project   <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 05:37:10PM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 12:42:15AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > i think in the last one we noted that the chairman is responsible for (1)
> > being the chairman (2) logging the conversation and updating the council cvs
> > website (3) writing the summary and sending it out to the gentoo-dev list
>
> I can agree with that, but don't recall this being discussed. But then
> again, I didn't stay at the "apres-meeting" :)

yeah, i dont think everyone was there at the end ...

if no one objects, we can go with this policy moving forward
-mike