Administrativa: List scheduled to be retired

Administrativa: List scheduled to be retired

Alex Legler-2
Hello,

after reviewing the activity of our mailing lists, the Gentoo Infra team
is considering retiring less active lists in order to keep the amount of
different lists overseeable.

This mailing list is currently scheduled for closure by next week.
Subscribers of this are invited to instead participate in discussions on
gentoo-user or any of our other lists, or community and support venues.

Should any of the subscribers have concerns regarding this change,
please reply to this thread by the end of the week.

For Infrastructure,
Alex