Artifactory packaging update

Austin English
Howdy all,

As some of you may know from #gentoo-java, I'm working on packaging
artifactory. I've got a -bin package that works well, but I'd like to
see it properly packaged, and that's a very involved effort...

To that end, I've started packaging dependencies of artifactory (and
dependencies of dependencies of dependencies...you get the idea). It's
still a work in progress, but I'll be on vacation for the next couple
weeks so I thought I'd publish my current work somewhere.

I've pushed it to github here:
https://github.com/austin987/wizardedit-overlay

If anyone wants to upstream any of the ebuilds in there, feel free. I
don't need credit, I just want the builds in the tree :).

And if anyone tests out any of those packages and finds bugs, please
let me know, either via email or github.

--
-Austin