Available council slot

Denis Dupeyron
As you probably all know the council has an available seat. Patrick
Lauer was automatically nominated for this seat as he was the next in
line based on the results of the last council elections. Unfortunately
his candidature could not garner unanimous acceptance as required by
[1] so we have to hold an election to choose a new member. More
details on the election will be available very soon.

Denis.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20070208-summary.txt

Re: Available council slot

Mike Frysinger
On Tuesday 15 December 2009 12:10:26 Denis Dupeyron wrote:
> As you probably all know the council has an available seat. Patrick
> Lauer was automatically nominated for this seat as he was the next in
> line based on the results of the last council elections. Unfortunately
> his candidature could not garner unanimous acceptance as required by
> [1] so we have to hold an election to choose a new member. More
> details on the election will be available very soon.

the http://council.gentoo.org/ page is missing info in the table as to when
the slacker mark was given and when it then resulted in a boot.
-mike

Re: Available council slot

Denis Dupeyron
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Mike Frysinger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> the http://council.gentoo.org/ page is missing info in the table as to when
> the slacker mark was given and when it then resulted in a boot.

Fixed, thanks.
Denis.