Bluetooth head phone

Raphael MD-2

Hi everyone,

I'm suffering a lot to put sound on my Bluetooth's head phone.

The Bluez5 recognize my bt device.
The pulseaudio is working normally, but A2DP protocol do not appear in pavucontrol options.

I've followed the gentoo wiki, and looked at arch wiki to.

Anyone have a path to this be difficult task bt+headphone

Thanks

Sent from Yandex.Mail for mobile

Re: Bluetooth head phone

Raphael MD-2
I've used Bluedevil under KDE.

My headphone is correctly paired, both headphone and PC are connected.

But I do not have any sound through headphone.

I've read some Arch forums and they tell about PulseAudio 10 bug, when Pavucontrol does not detect A2DP sink profile.

​The problem is the solutions proposed does not work.​

Re: Bluetooth head phone

Mick-10
On Monday 17 Jul 2017 18:23:02 Raphael MD wrote:

> I've used Bluedevil under KDE.
>
> My headphone is correctly paired, both headphone and PC are connected.
>
> But I do not have any sound through headphone.
>
> I've read some Arch forums and they tell about PulseAudio 10 bug, when
> Pavucontrol does not detect A2DP sink profile.
>
> ​The problem is the solutions proposed does not work.​
I don't have your bt headphone to know what works, but have you tried using
bluetoothctl to manage the bt controller on your PC and set up the connection?
Mick

Re: Bluetooth head phone

Raphael MD-2
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Mick <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Monday 17 Jul 2017 18:23:02 Raphael MD wrote:
​>​
> I've used Bluedevil under KDE.
​>​

​>​
> My headphone is correctly paired, both headphone and PC are connected.
​>​

​>​
> But I do not have any sound through headphone.
​>​

​>​
> I've read some Arch forums and they tell about PulseAudio 10 bug, when
​>​
> Pavucontrol does not detect A2DP sink profile.
​>​

​>> ​The problem is the solutions proposed does not work.​

​>​
I don't have your bt headphone to know what works, but have you tried using
​>​
bluetoothctl to manage the bt controller on your PC and set up the connection?

   I've tried bluetoothctl, and it can connect without problem, but no sound.​

Re: Bluetooth head phone

Mart Raudsepp-2
Ühel kenal päeval, E, 17.07.2017 kell 12:10, kirjutas Raphael MD:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm suffering a lot to put sound on my Bluetooth's head phone.
> The Bluez5 recognize my bt device.
> The pulseaudio is working normally, but A2DP protocol do not appear
> in pavucontrol options.
> I've followed the gentoo wiki, and looked at arch wiki to.
> Anyone have a path to this be difficult task bt+headphone
> Thanks

emerge --info pulseaudio please? Especially the "was built with the
following USE flags" part

Re: Bluetooth head phone

Raphael MD-2
​>​
On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Mart Raudsepp <[hidden email]> wrote:

​>​
Ühel kenal päeval, E, 17.07.2017 kell 12:10, kirjutas Raphael MD:

>​
emerge --info pulseaudio please? Especially the "was built with the
​>​
following USE flags" part

Re: Bluetooth head phone

Mart Raudsepp-2
Ühel kenal päeval, T, 18.07.2017 kell 17:54, kirjutas Raphael MD:
> >On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Mart Raudsepp <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >Ühel kenal päeval, E, 17.07.2017 kell 12:10, kirjutas Raphael MD:
>
> >emerge --info pulseaudio please? Especially the "was built with the
> >following USE flags" part
>
> Here is: https://pastebin.com/64Rbb9t0​

Ok, that's then:
USE="X alsa alsa-plugin asyncns bluetooth caps dbus gdbm glib gnome gtk
ipv6 orc qt4 ssl tcpd udev webrtc-aec -doc -equalizer -jack (-libressl)
-libsamplerate -lirc -native-headset (-neon) -ofono-headset (-oss)
-realtime (-selinux) -sox (-system-wide) -systemd -test -zeroconf"
ABI_X86="32 64 -x32"

I've also found https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bluetooth_headset#
A2DP_profile_is_unavailable like another subthread, so that might be
one part to care about, to not hit that while testing other things to
get to work.
Please also give a try to USE=native-headset on pulseaudio, I think
that USE flag setup (packaging-wise) might be a bit suboptimal if that
makes it work - please try.

Mart

Re: Bluetooth head phone

Raphael MD-2
>Ühel kenal päeval, T, 18.07.2017 kell 17:54, kirjutas Raphael MD:
>On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Mart Raudsepp <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> Please also give a try to USE=native-headset on pulseaudio, I think
> that USE flag setup (packaging-wise) might be a bit suboptimal if that
> makes it work - please try.​

Hi, I've tried USE=native-headset, and didn't work.