December meeting

Mike Frysinger
looks like the December meeting is supposed to be held on the 8th ... but
that's pretty short notice so i guess we're going for the 15th ?

i'm loading up a cronjob to run at the first of every month to send out a
reminder of the next council meeting
-mike

Re: December meeting

Thierry Carrez
Mike Frysinger wrote:
> looks like the December meeting is supposed to be held on the 8th ... but
> that's pretty short notice so i guess we're going for the 15th ?

Eh sure.

I am a new dad since Sunday so I don't really have time to prepare
anything, and I even may not be able to make it to the meeting (in which
case I'll ask someone to proxy for me).

About the key policy we were supposed to prepare, Robin's email did
somewhat shortcircuit it and nothing has really been done (that I know
of). For the same reasons explained above, I won't be of much help.

> i'm loading up a cronjob to run at the first of every month to send out a
> reminder of the next council meeting

Heh, good idea.

--
Koon

Re: December meeting

Sven Vermeulen
On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 09:35:47PM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> looks like the December meeting is supposed to be held on the 8th ... but
> that's pretty short notice so i guess we're going for the 15th ?

Either date suits me currently, so I'll leave the final decision to the
others. What's going to be discussed?

Wkr,
      Sven Vermeulen

--
  Gentoo Foundation Trustee          |  http://foundation.gentoo.org
  Gentoo Documentation Project Lead  |  http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp

  The Gentoo Project   <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>

Re: December meeting

Mike Frysinger
On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 10:15:59AM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 09:35:47PM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > looks like the December meeting is supposed to be held on the 8th ... but
> > that's pretty short notice so i guess we're going for the 15th ?
>
> Either date suits me currently, so I'll leave the final decision to the
> others.

guess Thur 15th it is

> What's going to be discussed?

dunno, lemme send out the e-mail

btw, how does this look for the monthly reminder:

This is your monthly friendly reminder !  Same bat time (typically the
2nd Thursday once a month), same bat channel (#gentoo-council @
irc.freenode.net) !

If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
vote on, let us know !  Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
Gentoo dev list to see.

Keep in mind that every resubmission to the council for review must
first be sent to the gentoo-dev mailing list 7 days (minimum) before
being submitted as an agenda item which itself occurs 7 days before the
meeting.  Simply put, the gentoo-dev mailing list must be notified at
least 14 days before the meeting itself.

For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/
-mike