[EN] Meetup?

Jeremy Olexa-3
Hello, I'm in Budapest. Would any Gentoo enthusiasts like to meet for dinner, beer, or coffee?
-Jeremy

Re: [EN] Meetup?

Bukuli Norbert
Of course!

I think most of us like beer! :)

Üdvözlettel:
Bukuli Norbert

Re: [EN] Meetup?

Jeremy Olexa-3
Great, well that makes one person :)

Can you suggest a time/place to meet for a beer? I don't have much plans for the next week besides sightseeing. I'm staying on the Pest side of town near the center (deak metro and opera metro).
-Jeremy

On Thursday, December 6, 2012, Bukuli Norbert wrote:
Of course!

I think most of us like beer! :)

2012/12/6 Jeremy Olexa <<a href="javascript:_e({}, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;darkside@gentoo.org&#39;);" target="_blank">darkside@...>
Hello, I'm in Budapest. Would any Gentoo enthusiasts like to meet for dinner, beer, or coffee?
-Jeremy

Üdvözlettel:
Bukuli Norbert

Re: [EN] Meetup?

Bukuli Norbert
All right.
Time: tomorrow or tuesday to thursday next week
Place: I don't know mutch around there. As I see, the
Alfons Art & Pivnice, 1064 Budapest., Jókai u. 18. is suggested by others.

2012/12/6 Jeremy Olexa <[hidden email]>
Great, well that makes one person :)

Can you suggest a time/place to meet for a beer? I don't have much plans for the next week besides sightseeing. I'm staying on the Pest side of town near the center (deak metro and opera metro).
-Jeremy

On Thursday, December 6, 2012, Bukuli Norbert wrote:
Of course!

I think most of us like beer! :)

2012/12/6 Jeremy Olexa <[hidden email]>
Hello, I'm in Budapest. Would any Gentoo enthusiasts like to meet for dinner, beer, or coffee?
-Jeremy

--
Üdvözlettel:
Bukuli Norbert

Üdvözlettel:
Bukuli Norbert

Re: [EN] Meetup?

Bukuli Norbert
Correction:

Time: tomorrow or tuesday to thursday next week, after 18:00

2012/12/6 Bukuli Norbert <[hidden email]>
[...]

Üdvözlettel:
Bukuli Norbert

Re: [EN] Meetup?

Jeremy Olexa-3
Tuesday at 1830 sounds good to me. Bring your gpg keys if you have them and we will exchange keys to sign as well :)

Everyone is welcome, I don't speak Hungarian though, sorry!

2012/12/6 Bukuli Norbert <<a href="javascript:_e({}, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;bukuli.norbert@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">bukuli.norbert@...>
[...]

Üdvözlettel:
Bukuli Norbert

Re: [EN] Meetup?

Bukuli Norbert
All right! I'll be there.

Re: [EN] Meetup?

Paul Tobias
Hi!

I'll be there too! I speak Hungarian though :)

How do we recognize each other? I'll wear my Hungarian Unix Portal tshirt, that should do it.

Have a nice evening,
Paul

All right! I'll be there.

Re: [EN] Meetup?