Fonts project meeting and elections

Ben de Groot-2
To anyone within Gentoo who is interested in fonts

I would like to announce a meeting to be held in #gentoo-meetings on
Freenode, on Friday February 27 at 06:00 UTC, unless another date
and/or time will be suggested by people who want to attend.

There hasn't been much activity in the fonts area of Gentoo, and our
lead seems to be MIA.

The main points on the agenda:

1. Who wants to be member of the Fonts project, and help out?
2. Members to elect a new lead. I'm nominating myself.
3. Make a plan for dealing with open bugs
4. Open floor

Ben | yngwin
Gentoo developer