Fw: [gentoo-portage-dev] Leader election

Fw: [gentoo-portage-dev] Leader election

Brian Dolbec-3

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 08:40:45 -0700
From: Brian Dolbec <[hidden email]>
To: Zac Medico <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Leader election

On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 13:02:35 -0700
Zac Medico <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 07/02/2017 12:02 PM, Brian Dolbec wrote:
> > On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 11:28:09 -0700
> > Brian Dolbec <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> We've decided (the members in attendance), to do the lead election
> >> via email.
> >
> >> So, nominations are open from now to July 5, 2017.
> >
> >> Voting will be closed July 10, 2017, results posted here again.
> >
> >> - --
> >> Brian Dolbec <dolsen>
> >

> > I nominate Zac <zmedico>
>
> Thank you, I accept.
>
> I also nominate Brian Dolbec and Alexander Berntsen.
Thanks Zac, but, I decline :(

I have not been a very attentive lead this past year.
I also have a lot of catch-up work to do in other projects as well as
portage.

So, I would like to withdraw from the lead role, hopefully I'll be able
to get caught up in those projects.

--
Brian Dolbec <dolsen>

--