[Fwd: [Linux Magazine] Gentoo Optimizations Benchmarked]

[Fwd: [Linux Magazine] Gentoo Optimizations Benchmarked]

Xavier Neys
Hi guys,

You probably know already. If not, you can read nice things about Gentoo at
http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7574/3/

/  Xavier Neys
\_ Gentoo Documentation Project
/
/\ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/

Re: [Fwd: [Linux Magazine] Gentoo Optimizations Benchmarked]

Donnie Berkholz-2
On 17:58 Thu 29 Oct     , Xavier Neys wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> You probably know already. If not, you can read nice things about Gentoo at
> http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7574/3/

Xavier,

Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen it before.

Donnie

Donnie Berkholz
Team lead, public relations
Gentoo Linux
Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com

Re: [Fwd: [Linux Magazine] Gentoo Optimizations Benchmarked]

Quincy-13
Thanks for the information.

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 20:59 -0600, Donnie Berkholz wrote:

> On 17:58 Thu 29 Oct     , Xavier Neys wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > You probably know already. If not, you can read nice things about Gentoo at
> > http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7574/3/
>
> Xavier,
>
> Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen it before.

Introduction - New to Gentoo PR Project

Quincy-13
Hello All:

Just a short note to indicated that I have join this mailing list and I
am look to see where I can help out with Gentoo. My name is Quincy.

I look forward to take an active role where possible.