Fwd: [gentoo-project] Request for package inclusion into upcoming Gentoo 11.0 LiveUSB

Fwd: [gentoo-project] Request for package inclusion into upcoming Gentoo 11.0 LiveUSB

Serkan Kaba-2

Re: Fwd: [gentoo-project] Request for package inclusion into upcoming Gentoo 11.0 LiveUSB

Alistair Bush-2
> Is icedtea/icedtea-bin OK wrt licensing?

Yes.  wasn't that the entire point of icedtea.

Alistair

ps I'm not a lawyer.

2011/2/18 Alistair Bush <[hidden email]>:
>> Is icedtea/icedtea-bin OK wrt licensing?
>
> Yes.  wasn't that the entire point of icedtea.
Thanks , I just wanted to make sure the team is OK with it.

> Alistair
>
> ps I'm not a lawyer.
Well, me niether ;)

We can then suggest it along with our choice of USE flags.

Regards,
Serkan

Re: Fwd: [gentoo-project] Request for package inclusion into upcoming Gentoo 11.0 LiveUSB

Vlastimil Babka-2