Fwd: packaging project built with gradle

Fwd: packaging project built with gradle

Nicolas Bock-2
Hi,

how do we deal with projects built with gradle?

Upstream offers a prebuilt jar file, so I could simply package a
binary package. Is that acceptable practice though?

Thanks already,

nick

Re: Fwd: packaging project built with gradle

Johann Schmitz (ercpe)

Re: Fwd: packaging project built with gradle

Nicolas Bock-2
Thanks, I will add a bin package then.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 9:37 PM, Johann Schmitz (ercpe)