Gentoo Linux 2008.0 featured in Linux Identity Magazine

Gentoo Linux 2008.0 featured in Linux Identity Magazine

Olivier Fisette
Hi everyone,

You might be interested to know that the French edition of Linux Identity
Magazine [1] is dedicating an issue of its Linux Identity Collection to
Gentoo Linux 2008.0. [2] The magazine is expected to hit the shelves on
August 14th.

The magazine is in French and counts 36 pages. I wrote most of the content,
with the help of Luis Francisco Araujo (araujo). Topics include install media
description, installing Gentoo with the Installer or CLI, working with
Portage, using Himerge, managing Web applications, configuring a graphical
environment, finding help online, etc. Free (online) bonus articles are also
provided by the Linux Identity Magazine staff.

Kind regards,

Olivier

[1] http://www.linuxidentity.com/
[2] http://www.linuxidentity.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=43

--
Olivier Fisette (ribosome)
Gentoo Linux Developer

RE: Gentoo Linux 2008.0 featured in Linux Identity Magazine

Sylvain Alain
Hi, I have wrote some articles inside this edition :)

Salut
alp
Sylvain