Gentoo Support Offering

Puria Nafisi Azizi-4
Hi,

I'm Puria Nafisi partner of _Axant_ a company based in Italy and one of
my partners Luca Barbato is a gentoo developer.
We have in mind to provide professional consulting on gentoo, and
provide professional gentoo support for other companies.

We were thinking if there are any kind of interest from the gentoo team,
to mention it somewhere, as for instance the freebsd guys does (
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html) or if there are no
interest at all, and  you consider our proposal a bad idea.

Please keep in mind that we are going to provide eventually this service
after sept, cause we are structure ourselves for this kind of business.

Best Regards
Puria Nafisi Azizi
+39 393 926 7295

Re: Gentoo Support Offering

Puria Nafisi Azizi-4
On 07/19/2010 09:36 AM, Puria Nafisi Azizi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Puria Nafisi partner of _Axant_ a company based in Italy and one
> of my partners Luca Barbato is a gentoo developer.
> We have in mind to provide professional consulting on gentoo, and
> provide professional gentoo support for other companies.
>
> We were thinking if there are any kind of interest from the gentoo
> team, to mention it somewhere, as for instance the freebsd guys does (
> http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html) or if there are
> no interest at all, and  you consider our proposal a bad idea.
>
> Please keep in mind that we are going to provide eventually this
> service after sept, cause we are structure ourselves for this kind of
> business.
>
> Thanks,

Sorry again,

we thought also that will be fair to devolve 10% of our incomings from
this business to the gentoo foundation.

Best Regards
Puria Nafisi Azizi
+39 393 926 7295