Goodbye

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Goodbye

Alex Schuster
Hi there!

YFYI, this list is about to be closed. That's a pity, I'd like to have
such a list, but it is also true that there was nearly no traffic at all -
I count 24 posts this year, all in the same thread except for another
accidental posting. Maybe it was just that too few people knew about it?
Anyway, it will be gone soon. Thanks for the help, and see you on gentoo-
user :)

http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=334541

        Wonko

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Goodbye

J. Roeleveld
On Thursday 26 August 2010 15:05:26 Alex Schuster wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> YFYI, this list is about to be closed. That's a pity, I'd like to have
> such a list, but it is also true that there was nearly no traffic at all -
> I count 24 posts this year, all in the same thread except for another
> accidental posting. Maybe it was just that too few people knew about it?
> Anyway, it will be gone soon. Thanks for the help, and see you on gentoo-
> user :)
>
> http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=334541
>
> Wonko

I actually didn't find out about this list untill I was looking for a different
list on the Gentoo site.

Most of the activity is on the gentoo-user list, but that tends to get too
busy at times.

Also from me, goodbye to this list, it was nice while it lasted :)

--
Joost

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Goodbye

Alex Schuster
J. Roeleveld writes:

> I actually didn't find out about this list untill I was looking for a
> different list on the Gentoo site.
>
> Most of the activity is on the gentoo-user list, but that tends to get
> too busy at times.
>
> Also from me, goodbye to this list, it was nice while it lasted :)

At least I will have the eternal high-score according to
http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-performance-per-year.xml .
Not couting those empty cheating messages from [hidden email].

        Wonko, winner of [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Goodbye

J. Roeleveld
On Thursday 26 August 2010 17:26:04 Alex Schuster wrote:

> J. Roeleveld writes:
> > I actually didn't find out about this list untill I was looking for a
> > different list on the Gentoo site.
> >
> > Most of the activity is on the gentoo-user list, but that tends to get
> > too busy at times.
> >
> > Also from me, goodbye to this list, it was nice while it lasted :)
>
> At least I will have the eternal high-score according to
> http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-performance-per-year.xml .
> Not couting those empty cheating messages from [hidden email].

Yes, with me in second place

> Wonko, winner of [hidden email]

Joost, runner-up of [hidden email]