HOW on earth do you install Gentoo/freebsd????

HOW on earth do you install Gentoo/freebsd????

belikeyeshua
I have read two different installation guides, one gentoo handbook, the other a wikipedia page that was made apparently because the handbook was getting outdated.... BOTH do not work. I think I must be having a problem partitioning the hard drive as it does bring up one error after I partition them, I forget what error that was...

Anyhow, what happens is I go to download the stage 3 tarball, and it gets to like 24% and says that there is no space left on the device. I followed the installation guides religiously.

Any ideas how to partition the drives a PROPERLY mount them and install gentoo BSD???

Thanks and God bless!

Shawn