Hackontest

Anant Narayanan-4
Hi,

I added the Gentoo project to Hackontest (for more information, visit http://hackontest.org/)
. Developers and users are invited to add feature requests for Gentoo
(preferably with links to bugzilla :-)). Hopefully, some of us
developers can get together and implement them at the Hackontest -
September this year, at Zurich.

Regards,
Anant

Re: Hackontest

Duncan-42
Anant Narayanan <[hidden email]> posted
[hidden email], excerpted below, on  Fri,
02 May 2008 11:40:06 +0530:

> I added the Gentoo project to Hackontest (for more information, visit
> http://hackontest.org/) .

Cool!  I'd read about it and wondered if Gentoo would be participating,
so it's nice to see that yes, someone (you) added us and we are. =8^)

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.   No HTML msgs.
and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

Re: Hackontest

Tiziano Müller-3
Anant Narayanan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added the Gentoo project to Hackontest (for more information, visit
> http://hackontest.org/) . Developers and users are invited to add feature
> requests for Gentoo (preferably with links to bugzilla :-)). Hopefully,
> some of us developers can get together and implement them at the
> Hackontest - September this year, at Zurich.

Nice, I thought of that too...
I'll probably also prepare the booth again for the OpenExpo in Zurich :-)

Cheers,
Tiziano