Help wanted?

Robert Maynard-3
I see that this project has been moving pretty slowly.  i've been considering setting up an openBSD server, preferably Gentoo based.  Wouldn't mind using it to get the openBSD project back up and running, as it seems to be about two years dormant.  I've got a 10G partition ready for it - x86 machine.  Shall I start on the toolchain?

Also, my development skills are next to nothing, but I'm more than willing to learn.  (I've got the basic knowledge of how to program and a basic working knowledge of C/C++.  Just never applied to *real* development.  Only Coursework =) ).

Let me know what can be done.

Robert