Illegal IMail List Server Command!

List Server-6

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

Florian Philipp-4
On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
[hidden email] (List Server) wrote:

Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

Vasiliy Tolstov-2

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 11:38 +0200, Florian Philipp wrote:
> On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> [hidden email] (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

no, not one.

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <[hidden email]>
Selfip.Ru

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

José Carlos Cruz Costa
nop.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Florian Philipp
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> [hidden email] (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

desastre
Florian Philipp schrieb:
> On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> [hidden email] (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

me too

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT service
* Florian Philipp <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
> [hidden email] (List Server) wrote:
>

> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?

I also got around a hundred ones.
Seems like a problem w/ the listserver. Or maybe someone's
spamming him w/ our addresses.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

Marcus Pauli
Hi *,

I guess 209.50.92.235 is the reason. dunno who|what capstonecomm.com
is|are but it's there server...

however, does anybody has the right to blacklist this ip for a while on
the listserver?

marcus

vito huang schrieb:

> what's wrong with the mailing system,  it looks like in a loop of the
> mailling program. is it been hacked?
>
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Justin <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Florian Philipp schrieb:
>
>         On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
>         [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         (List Server) wrote:
>

>         Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>

>     me too

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

Kyle Lutze
Justin wrote:

> Florian Philipp schrieb:
>> On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
>> [hidden email] (List Server) wrote:
>>

>> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>>
> me too

I've been getting one a minute, up to 160 or so so far.

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

诚子
me too.

2008/6/5, Kyle Lutze <[hidden email]>:

> Justin wrote:
>> Florian Philipp schrieb:
>>> On Thu,  5 Jun 2008 04:40:33 -0400
>>> [hidden email] (List Server) wrote:
>>>

>>> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>>>
>> me too
>>
> I've been getting one a minute, up to 160 or so so far.

www.mygin.cn

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

kondor6c
I got it too! You think the entire list got it???
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

>>> Am I the only one who gets a lot of these messages today?
>>>
>> me too
>>
> I've been getting one a minute, up to 160 or so so far.

www.mygin.cn

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

诚子
i think it's may someone setting is wrong,delete it.

2008/6/5, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:

> I got it too! You think the entire list got it???
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

www.mygin.cn

Re: Illegal IMail List Server Command!

purple-3
oh no, its the gentoo get fucked up again :|

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Zhicheng Wei <[hidden email]> wrote:
i think it's may someone setting is wrong,delete it.

2008/6/5, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> I got it too! You think the entire list got it???
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

www.mygin.cn

purple..