Joining the team

Andrew Savchenko
Greetings,

I'd like to join cluster herd/project, since I have some interest
in scheduler, cluster fs and IB related packages (we are running
multiple HPC clusters on Gentoo). Do you mind?

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko

Re: Joining the team

Alexey Shvetsov-2
Hi!

Go for it! =D

В письме от Friday 02 October 2015 16:51:40 пользователь Andrew Savchenko

--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD

Re: Joining the team

Greg Kuhn

>В письме от Friday 02 October 2015 16:51:40 пользователь Andrew Savchenko
>написал:
unsubscribe

>> Greetings,
>>
>> I'd like to join cluster herd/project, since I have some interest
>> in scheduler, cluster fs and IB related packages (we are running
>> multiple HPC clusters on Gentoo). Do you mind?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Andrew Savchenko
>
>--
>Best Regards,
>Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
>Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
>FSBI Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
>Leningrad region, Gatchina, Russia
>mailto:[hidden email]
>mailto:[hidden email]
>mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Joining the team

Andrew Savchenko
On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:50:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00) Greg Kuhn wrote:
> unsubscribe

In order to unsubscribe, please follow standard mailman
instructions:

''To unsubscribe from a list, send an empty email to:
[hidden email]''

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko

Re: Joining the team

Roman Kotecky
This is the third email I got.  No idea what you are talking about.
In spite of a Ukrainian name, al this sounds as Russian.

RK

> On 2 Oct 2015, at 20:51, Andrew Savchenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:50:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00) Greg Kuhn wrote:
>> unsubscribe
>
> In order to unsubscribe, please follow standard mailman
> instructions:

> ''To unsubscribe from a list, send an empty email to:
> [hidden email]''
>

> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

Re: Joining the team

Roman Kotecky
This is the third email I got.  No idea what you are talking about.
In spite of a Ukrainian name, al this sounds as Russian.

RK

> On 2 Oct 2015, at 20:51, Andrew Savchenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 13:50:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00) Greg Kuhn wrote:
>> unsubscribe
>
> In order to unsubscribe, please follow standard mailman
> instructions:

> ''To unsubscribe from a list, send an empty email to:
> [hidden email]''
>

> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

Re: Joining the team

Alexey Shvetsov-2
Well its very low traffic mailing list. Since its mostly for cluster related
stuff (HA or HPC).

В письме от Friday 02 October 2015 23:43:10 пользователь Roman Kotecky