Lack of comments on the June 11th agenda

Lack of comments on the June 11th agenda

Doug Goldstein
Even though virtually all council members agreed that we all should be
sending agenda comments 2 days before the council meeting I'm sad to
see that those very same people did not do so. It took less than a
week for people to forget.

Doug Goldstein

Re: Lack of comments on the June 11th agenda

Mart Raudsepp-2
On K, 2009-06-10 at 15:33 -0500, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> Even though virtually all council members agreed that we all should be
> sending agenda comments 2 days before the council meeting I'm sad to
> see that those very same people did not do so. It took less than a
> week for people to forget.

Err, sorry, ACK on the agenda.
I believe I forgot the need to e-mail specifically, but I did comment on
the agenda on IRC about the bash-4 thing, and my points have been
repeated independently by others on the thread already by now.

--
Mart Raudsepp
Gentoo Developer

Re: Lack of comments on the June 11th agenda

Ulrich Mueller-2

> On K, 2009-06-10 at 15:33 -0500, Doug Goldstein wrote:
>> Even though virtually all council members agreed that we all should be
>> sending agenda comments 2 days before the council meeting I'm sad to
>> see that those very same people did not do so. It took less than a
>> week for people to forget.

> Err, sorry, ACK on the agenda.

ACK from me too.

Ulrich

Re: Lack of comments on the June 11th agenda

Luca Barbato
Doug Goldstein wrote:
> Even though virtually all council members agreed that we all should be
> sending agenda comments 2 days before the council meeting I'm sad to
> see that those very same people did not do so. It took less than a
> week for people to forget.

More or less the others have already said what I'd say.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member

Re: Lack of comments on the June 11th agenda

Petteri Räty-2
Doug Goldstein wrote:
> Even though virtually all council members agreed that we all should be
> sending agenda comments 2 days before the council meeting I'm sad to
> see that those very same people did not do so. It took less than a
> week for people to forget.

It would probably made sense to automate something. I can probably write
something for this.

Regards,
Petteri