LeaseWeb Gentoo mirror update

LeaseWeb - Mirror Administrators

Hi gentoo-mirrors,

I noticed that some of our mirrors are not listed in the Gentoo mirror lists. We’ve had some expansion and changes here and there, so here is a new overview of our Gentoo mirrors:

Netherlands:

Gentoo:

http://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/gentoo

ftp://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/gentoo

rsync://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/gentoo

Gentoo Portage:

http://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

ftp://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

rsync://mirror.nl.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

Germany:

Gentoo:

http://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/gentoo

ftp://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/gentoo

rsync://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/gentoo

Gentoo Portage:

http://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

ftp://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

rsync://mirror.de.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

USA:

Gentoo:

http://mirror.us.leaseweb.net/gentoo

ftp://mirror.us.leaseweb.net/gentoo

rsync://mirror.us.leaseweb.net/gentoo

Gentoo Portage:

http://mirror.us.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

ftp://mirror.us.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

rsync://mirror.us.leaseweb.net/gentoo-portage

GeoDNS hostname (automatically picks the closest mirror): mirror.leaseweb.com

All mirrors available over IPv4 and IPv6.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Hans Rakers

Senior Engineer Hosting Operations

LeaseWeb Global Services B.V.

www.leaseweb.com

T: +31 (0)20 316 2880

E: [hidden email]

Luttenbergweg 8, 1101EC Amsterdam, The Netherlands