Leaving the clustering team

Donnie Berkholz-2
Hi everyone,

It's been a long time coming, but it's time for me to move on from the
clustering project. Over time, my priorities in Gentoo have shifted. I
now need to focus on the things that let me really make a difference
across the entire Gentoo project, and clustering is not one of those
things.

I suggest that Justin Bronder become the next lead because he's probably
the most active member of the team.

Donnie

Donnie Berkholz
Developer, Gentoo Linux
Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com

Re: Leaving the clustering team

George Robb
We will miss you!  Thanks for all the hard work you have put in.

George

On Jan 31, 2009, at 2:08 AM, Donnie Berkholz wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It's been a long time coming, but it's time for me to move on from the
> clustering project. Over time, my priorities in Gentoo have shifted. I
> now need to focus on the things that let me really make a difference
> across the entire Gentoo project, and clustering is not one of those
> things.
>
> I suggest that Justin Bronder become the next lead because he's
> probably
> the most active member of the team.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Donnie
>
> Donnie Berkholz
> Developer, Gentoo Linux
> Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com

Re: Leaving the clustering team

Bugzilla from kyron@neuralbs.com
Cheers Donnie, I'm eager to see you active in the upper spheres!

Eric