Name change s/drac/ssuominen/ for people wondering.

Name change s/drac/ssuominen/ for people wondering.

Samuli Suominen-4
Hi,

This is for the people wondering who I am.

I used to go around with nick "drac", but I was MIA for some months
because I was sick which made me so depressed, I left my job and
everything went downhill from there. I'm now in the road of recovering,
and have started with Gentoo, which I still love, again. Thanks for all
the patience, and thanks to undertakers for not retiring me while I was
gone. I used nick "drac" or "dracul" for about 13 years, and since I
was MIA for so long, I decided it was time to go to realname. Reasoning
for the nick change was that some upstreams got bad first impression.

- The Developer Formerly Known As Drac

Re: Name change s/drac/ssuominen/ for people wondering.

Philip Webb-2
081129 Samuli Suominen wrote:
> This is for the people wondering who I am.
> I used to go around with nick "drac", but I was MIA for some months
> because I was sick which made me so depressed,
> I left my job and everything went downhill from there.
> I'm now in the road of recovering
> and have started with Gentoo, which I still love, again.

Good to hear you're recovering.  'Suomi' = 'Funland', doesn't it (grin) ?
(I'm a very long-time fan of Sibelius)

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca

Re: Name change s/drac/ssuominen/ for people wondering.

Diego Elio Pettenò
Samuli Suominen <[hidden email]> writes:

> This is for the people wondering who I am.

And there goes for people not knowing the realnames of colleagues I
guess ;)  I'm glad I started calling people by first name whenever I
write something :P

By the way, I really hope you feel better now, and I certainly
understand that sometimes when you hit the bottom you feel like changing
your appearence, which online is... your nick ;)

Keep it up and try to make it fun!

--
Diego E. "Flameeyes" Pettenò -- who recently legally changed his first name
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/