New developer: Ricardo Mendoza (ricmm)

Petteri Räty-2
Hailing from the Venezuela, more precisely Caracas, we have Ricardo
"ricmm" Mendoza. When he's not fighting in the jungles, he likes to play
around with those expensive paper weights that some people call mips
computers. Luckily for him he will be soon moving to the comfort of
Europe. Now it's time to release all that anguish on ricardo (yes jakub,
I mean you) and bash him into a keywording spree:
http://tinyurl.com/2acoqd

Regards,
Petteri

Re: New developer: Ricardo Mendoza (ricmm)

Ryan Hill-3
Petteri Räty wrote:
> Hailing from the Venezuela, more precisely Caracas, we have Ricardo
> "ricmm" Mendoza. When he's not fighting in the jungles, he likes to play
> around with those expensive paper weights that some people call mips
> computers. Luckily for him he will be soon moving to the comfort of
> Europe. Now it's time to release all that anguish on ricardo (yes jakub,
> I mean you) and bash him into a keywording spree:
> http://tinyurl.com/2acoqd

Yay, I'm not the new guy anymore!  Welcome to the jungle Ricardo.

--
fonts,                                            by design, by neglect
gcc-porting,                              for a fact or just for effect

Re: New developer: Ricardo Mendoza (ricmm)

Luis Francisco Araujo

Re: New developer: Ricardo Mendoza (ricmm)

Christian Faulhammer-4

 /me is glad that he fits into several conspiracies at once...only
causes problem if the South-American guys are conspiring against
Germany's.

V-Li

<URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>