New source mirror @tnonline.net

A L

New source mirror @tnonline.net

A L
Dear all,

There is currently only one Gentoo source mirror for the nordic European countries. Therefore we would like to contribute a new mirror located in Stockholm, Sweden. It's available on http/https, but ftp and rsync access can be provided if you think that is useful. Would you consider including this along with the other Gentoo mirrors?

https://bugs.gentoo.org/673358

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!

Regards,
Anders

A L

Re: New source mirror @tnonline.net

A L
Hello everyone,
Just a small reminder to look at the request for a new mirror. It is set
up since December and syncing according to instructions found at
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Mirrors/Source

The mirror is available at:
https://mirrors.tnonline.net/gentoo/
http://mirrors.tnonline.net/gentoo/