[PREFIX][solaris] dev-python/numeric patched for Solaris 11 x86

[PREFIX][solaris] dev-python/numeric patched for Solaris 11 x86

Fabrizio Listello
Hi,
I've made a patch to compile numeric under Solaris ( SunOS  5.11
snv_60 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris).

There was a problem with the gettimeofday prototype used. I just
excluded it. I don't now the implications of such a change... the only
implication I'm interested right now is that I'm able to compile it ;)

Here is the changed file in a tar archive (Changlog, patch, ebuild, Manifest).

Cheers

--

FList

numeric-24.2-ebuild_patch.tar (27K) Download Attachment