Package up for grabs: sys-cluster/kubectl

Package up for grabs: sys-cluster/kubectl

Michał Górny-5
Due to the maintainer retiring, the following package is orphaned now:

  sys-cluster/kubectl

FWICS it has a single bug filed and needs a minor version bump.

Michał Górny

Re: Package up for grabs: sys-cluster/kubectl

William Hubbs
On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:41:30AM +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
> Due to the maintainer retiring, the following package is orphaned now:
>
>   sys-cluster/kubectl

I'll grab this since I'm maintaining the rest of kubernetes.

William