Packages up for grabs: dev-python/python-gudev

Packages up for grabs: dev-python/python-gudev

Jonas Stein
Dear all,

The following packages are up for grabs:

dev-python/python-gudev

after retirement of the proxied maintainer.

The ebuild has QA warnings:
  inherit.deprecated            1
   dev-python/python-gudev/python-gudev-147.2-r1.ebuild: please migrate
from 'autotools-utils' (no replacement) on line: 10

last activity on upstream was 4 years ago
https://github.com/nzjrs/python-gudev

--
Best,
Jonas

Re: Packages up for grabs: dev-python/python-gudev

Mart Raudsepp-2
Ühel kenal päeval, K, 11.10.2017 kell 00:36, kirjutas Jonas Stein:

> Dear all,
>
> The following packages are up for grabs:
>
> dev-python/python-gudev
>
> after retirement of the proxied maintainer.
>
> The ebuild has QA warnings:
>   inherit.deprecated            1
>    dev-python/python-gudev/python-gudev-147.2-r1.ebuild: please
> migrate
> from 'autotools-utils' (no replacement) on line: 10
>
> last activity on upstream was 4 years ago
> https://github.com/nzjrs/python-gudev

Should be last-rited imho. The replacement is
dev-libs/libgudev[introspection]
but porting needed - but we have no consumers of python-gudev anyways.

Mart