Packages up for grabs / looking for new primary maintainers

Packages up for grabs / looking for new primary maintainers

Ben de Groot-2
As my time is limited, and certain issues also drain my motivation, I
am stepping down as primary maintainer for the following packages.
They are also assigned to a herd, but since these are relatively high
maintenance they need a dedicated maintainer. (And fonts herd has been
basically inactive for the last couple of years...)

app-text/calibre
media-libs/fontconfig
media-libs/freetype
www-apps/nikola
x11-libs/cairo

I would also like to completely hand over maintenance of the following
low-maintenance packages:

app-admin/pydf
app-arch/lrzip
app-arch/xar

Feel free to remove me as maintainer for these last three packages, if
anyone is willing to take over.

Ben | yngwin
Gentoo developer

Re: Packages up for grabs / looking for new primary maintainers

Lars Wendler
On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:09:00 +0800 Ben de Groot wrote:

>media-libs/fontconfig
>x11-libs/cairo

I'd be interested in these but I might not give them the attention they
deserve.

--
Lars Wendler
Gentoo package maintainer

Re: Packages up for grabs / looking for new primary maintainers

Alexandre Rostovtsev-2
On Sun, 2014-04-20 at 17:09 +0800, Ben de Groot wrote:
> x11-libs/cairo

I will take this.

Re: Packages up for grabs / looking for new primary maintainers

Ian Stakenvicius-2