Packages up for grabs

Jonas Stein
Dear all,

The following packages are up for grabs:

sys-auth/ykpers
sys-auth/ykclient
sys-auth/libyubikey

--
Best,
Jonas

Re: Packages up for grabs

Hendrik v. Raven
On Tue, Oct 03, 2017 at 10:25:29AM +0200, Jonas Stein wrote:
> sys-auth/ykpers
> sys-auth/ykclient
> sys-auth/libyubikey
I would be willing to proxy-maintain these three, I am using yubikeys at
several places.

Cheers,
Hendrik

Re: Packages up for grabs

Gokturk Yuksek
Hendrik v. Raven:
> On Tue, Oct 03, 2017 at 10:25:29AM +0200, Jonas Stein wrote:
>> sys-auth/ykpers
>> sys-auth/ykclient
>> sys-auth/libyubikey
> I would be willing to proxy-maintain these three, I am using yubikeys at
> several places.

I'll take over ykpers and libyubikey since they're dependencies for
yubikey-manager, which I maintain. Let me know if you want to
co-maintain them with me.

I have no interest in ykclient since I use pam_u2f as opposed to pam_yubico.