Painfully slow sync with masterdistfiles

Painfully slow sync with masterdistfiles

aditsu
Hi, I noticed that my mirror is taking a very long time to sync.
I found that it connects to 64.50.236.52 ("ftp-chi.osuosl.org") and transfers data at 10-50KB/s.
How can this be improved?

Thanks
Adrian

Re: Painfully slow sync with masterdistfiles

aditsu
aditsu wrote
Hi, I noticed that my mirror is taking a very long time to sync.
Looks like the problem went away.
By the way, gentoo.aditsu.net now works on both port 8000 and port 80 (and has done so for a couple of months already), but no change is required as in the future it might be unable to use port 80 again.

Adrian