Pay for a hardened VM image?

tanstaafl-2
Hi all,

Would anyone here be interested in being paid to create a hardened VM
image for me that will run on a Microsoft Hyper-V host?

If so, what would you be willing to do this for?

If you may be interested, but not for Hyper-V, what would you recommend
for a VM hypervisor that must run both a gentoo VM and one or two
Microsoft Server VM(s) (no option there for this client)?

Feel free to email me directly...

I may also be interested in an ongoing relationship to support the VM
infrastructure (only the VM infra) until I get more familiar and
comfortable with it, so if you are interested in that too, let me know...

Thanks

Charles