Preliminary council summary for thursday's meeting

Preliminary council summary for thursday's meeting

Thomas Anderson-10
Hi,
    Attached is the summary from thursday's meeting. Please remember to
    bring up topics on -dev about questions you had so we can get
    decisions on more of these.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
---------
Thomas Anderson

councilsummary-20090326.txt (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Preliminary council summary for thursday's meeting

Thomas Anderson-10
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 12:53:00PM -0400, Thomas Anderson wrote:
> Hi,
>     Attached is the summary from thursday's meeting. Please remember to
>     bring up topics on -dev about questions you had so we can get
>     decisions on more of these.

You'll notice I really messed that up. Blame me not doing :w before
sending.

Reattached.

--
---------
Thomas Anderson
Areas of responsibility:
AMD64, Secretary to the Gentoo Council
---------

councilsummary-20090326.txt (2K) Download Attachment