Project:Lisp without members

Pacho Ramos
From now Project:Lisp has no members... that doesn't seem an issue as it
contains multiple subprojects that maintain relevant packages... but, for the
case anyone wants to join the main project...
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Lisp

Re: Project:Lisp without members

Mart Raudsepp-2
Ühel kenal päeval, L, 10.03.2018 kell 13:26, kirjutas Pacho Ramos:
> From now Project:Lisp has no members... that doesn't seem an issue as
> it
> contains multiple subprojects that maintain relevant packages... but,
> for the
> case anyone wants to join the main project...
> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Lisp

This is a valid setup of projects to my knowledge. Please correct me if
I'm wrong. Don't undertake parent projects if they have subprojects
with active members please. In other words, please don't undertake a
project if it has active subprojects, if that was your mails intention
here.
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Lisp even lists subprojects and
their members as part of lisp project. Though it seems to have gotten a
direct member now too to prevent the implicit undertaking intention
(which I think is unnecessary).

El mié, 21-03-2018 a las 10:51 +0200, Mart Raudsepp escribió:

> Ühel kenal päeval, L, 10.03.2018 kell 13:26, kirjutas Pacho Ramos:
> > From now Project:Lisp has no members... that doesn't seem an issue as
> > it
> > contains multiple subprojects that maintain relevant packages... but,
> > for the
> > case anyone wants to join the main project...
> > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Lisp
>
> This is a valid setup of projects to my knowledge. Please correct me if
> I'm wrong. Don't undertake parent projects if they have subprojects
> with active members please. In other words, please don't undertake a
> project if it has active subprojects, if that was your mails intention
> here.
> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Lisp even lists subprojects and
> their members as part of lisp project. Though it seems to have gotten a
> direct member now too to prevent the implicit undertaking intention
> (which I think is unnecessary).

There were no "undertaking intention" for that parent project as the mail states
showing no warning about removing it and even suggesting that "it doesn't seem
an issue"... the intention was merely to inform people for the case someone
wanted to joing the Project