Project:SuSE without members

Pacho Ramos
From now Project:SuSE has no members anymore, they maintain this packages (that
will go to maintainer-needed in a week if Project is still without members at
that time)
Thanks
app-arch/rpm
app-backup/kfoldersync
app-backup/snapper
app-benchmarks/os-autoinst
app-text/diction
dev-lang/inform
dev-python/pyinsane
dev-util/hxtools
dev-util/icemon
dev-util/obs-service-cpanspec
dev-util/obs-service-download_files
dev-util/obs-service-download_src_package
dev-util/obs-service-download_url
dev-util/obs-service-extract_file
dev-util/obs-service-format_spec_file
dev-util/obs-service-generator_driver_update_disk
dev-util/obs-service-github_tarballs
dev-util/obs-service-git_tarballs
dev-util/obs-service-meta
dev-util/obs-service-rearchive
dev-util/obs-service-recompress
dev-util/obs-service-set_version
dev-util/obs-service-source_validator
dev-util/obs-service-tar_scm
dev-util/obs-service-update_source
dev-util/obs-service-verify_file
dev-util/osc
dev-util/quilt
dev-util/spec-cleaner
dev-util/suse-build
media-fonts/fifth-leg
sys-devel/icecream

Re: Project:SuSE without members

Andreas Sturmlechner
On Samstag, 10. März 2018 14:20:45 CET Pacho Ramos wrote:
> From now Project:SuSE has no members anymore, they maintain this packages
> (that will go to maintainer-needed in a week if Project is still without
> members at that time)

Just in case this is the list you use for dropping to maintainer needed as
well - at least

> app-backup/kfoldersync
> app-text/diction

are false positives, and probably several others. Your 'suse' grep matches
packages with opensuse URLs or words like 'misused' in description text.

Regards

El dom, 11-03-2018 a las 11:32 +0100, Andreas Sturmlechner escribió:

> On Samstag, 10. März 2018 14:20:45 CET Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > From now Project:SuSE has no members anymore, they maintain this packages
> > (that will go to maintainer-needed in a week if Project is still without
> > members at that time)
>
> Just in case this is the list you use for dropping to maintainer needed as
> well - at least
>
> > app-backup/kfoldersync
> > app-text/diction
>
> are false positives, and probably several others. Your 'suse' grep matches
> packages with opensuse URLs or words like 'misused' in description text.
>
> Regards

Ah, yes, this is the list then
app-arch/rpm
app-benchmarks/os-autoinst
[...]
sys-devel/icecream

Re: Project:SuSE without members

Mike Pagano

On 03/11/2018 07:08 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:

> El dom, 11-03-2018 a las 11:32 +0100, Andreas Sturmlechner escribió:
>> On Samstag, 10. März 2018 14:20:45 CET Pacho Ramos wrote:
>>> From now Project:SuSE has no members anymore, they maintain this packages
>>> (that will go to maintainer-needed in a week if Project is still without
>>> members at that time)
>>
>> Just in case this is the list you use for dropping to maintainer needed as
>> well - at least
>>
>>> app-backup/kfoldersync
>>> app-text/diction
>>
>> are false positives, and probably several others. Your 'suse' grep matches
>> packages with opensuse URLs or words like 'misused' in description text.
>>
>> Regards
>>

> Ah, yes, this is the list then
> app-arch/rpm
> app-benchmarks/os-autoinst
> dev-util/hxtools
> dev-util/icemon
> dev-util/obs-service-cpanspec
> dev-util/obs-service-download_files
> dev-util/obs-service-download_src_package
> dev-util/obs-service-download_url
> dev-util/obs-service-extract_file
> dev-util/obs-service-format_spec_file
> dev-util/obs-service-generator_driver_update_disk
> dev-util/obs-service-github_tarballs
> dev-util/obs-service-git_tarballs
> dev-util/obs-service-meta
> dev-util/obs-service-rearchive
> dev-util/obs-service-recompress
> dev-util/obs-service-set_version
> dev-util/obs-service-source_validator
> dev-util/obs-service-tar_scm
> dev-util/obs-service-update_source
> dev-util/obs-service-verify_file
> dev-util/osc
> dev-util/quilt
> dev-util/spec-cleaner
> dev-util/suse-build
> media-fonts/fifth-leg
> sys-devel/icecream

Maybe it's worth filtering out packages that have an active maintainer?
I maintain quilt and will drop the project tag.

Mike