ProjectCenter tab key in kde

Mark Marszal
Hi there,

Im a long time mac and linux user.  I decided to port one of my bitmap
libraries i wrote on os x to linux.
It compiles fine under linux using ProjectCenter as my ide. I just have
one problem.
When i press the tab key in the code editor, the key moves the last line
up one, then creates an indentation.
This only happens when i press the tab key on a fresh blank line.
Pressing the tab key before written code properly indents the code.
However, i can only indent the code once. After the indent, the tab key
doesn't respond anymore.
I dont know if this is a problem with ProjectCenter itself, or if it's a
problem with running Project Center ontop of kde.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?

-Mark

Re: ProjectCenter tab key in kde

Sourav K. Mandal
At least in GNOME it behaves as it should.  For the GNUmakefiles, if
you indent a line with tab, it will go one space at a time; then the
next line will indent to the same spot as the previous line.

HTH,

sourav