Re: FU: RE: Why is no one discussing this anymore?

Re: FU: RE: Why is no one discussing this anymore?

vsnsdualce
I was addressing OpenBSD as-well, I chose the lists to CC to: linux
lists and BSD, since the underlying concerns are the same.

It took slightly longer to find the appropriate openbsd list, infact, so
you definitely weren't CC'd by accident.