Re: Replacement for qpkg... please!?!?

Walter Dnes
On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 09:12:14AM +0000, Neil Bothwick wrote

> You still can, gentoolkit still installs qpkg, but doesn't put it
> in your path. You'll find it in
>
> /usr/share/doc/gentoolkit-<version>/deprecated/qpkg

[m3000][root][~] find / -name qpkg
/usr/lib/gentoolkit/bin/qpkg
/usr/share/doc/gentoolkit-0.2.0-r2/qpkg

  Looks like /usr/share/doc/gentoolkit-0.2.0-r2/qpkg is it.  Thanks.
equery actually works; it merely has an outdated manpage that says
"equery depends" hasn't been implemented yet.  Yes folks, proof positive
that you should never RTFM before using a program<g>.  Sorry, I just
couldn't resist.

--
Walter Dnes <[hidden email]> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
My musings on technology and security at http://tech_sec.blog.ca