Re: School Server

Ferris McCormick
I'm sending this to our -core developer list and to our -pr list to make
others aware of your site.  If you are subscribed to either of our
[hidden email] or [hidden email] mailing lists, those
might be appropriate for contacting people as well.

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 20:59 +0200, PS wrote:

> We are a private school in Switzerland and have successfully used Gentoo
> for several years as server in our client/server system. As you would
> expect, we had incredibly long up-times.
>
> We feel that our system  would be equally useful in other schools, and
> we are therefore looking for Gentoo savvy people (developers,
> translators, etc.) who think likewise and who would want to participate
> in a Gentoo Client/Server School Project.
>
> How should we go about finding such people?
>
> Paul Schenker
> Campus Zollikerberg
Regards,
Ferris
--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <[hidden email]>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)