Re: help....

eservice
Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: UT20110209_0000000240

Thank you for submitting an e-mail to Deer Park Direct.  We will
respond to your e-mail inquiry within one business day.

Thank You,

Deer Park Direct
service.deerparkwater.com

Re: help....

eservice
Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: UT20110209_0000001664

Thank you for submitting an e-mail to Deer Park Direct.  We will
respond to your e-mail inquiry within one business day.

Thank You,

Deer Park Direct
service.deerparkwater.com

Re: help....

eservice
Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: UT20110209_0000005516

Thank you for submitting an e-mail to Deer Park Direct.  We will
respond to your e-mail inquiry within one business day.

Thank You,

Deer Park Direct
service.deerparkwater.com

Re: help....

eservice
Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: UT20110213_0000000579

Thank you for submitting an e-mail to Deer Park Direct.  We will
respond to your e-mail inquiry within one business day.

Thank You,

Deer Park Direct
service.deerparkwater.com

Re: help....

eservice
Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: UT20110213_0000002354