Scroll back buffer on boot screen

Harry Putnam
What tools do I need to be looking at to set the scrollback buffer of
the boot screen.

I don't use framebuffer splash type stuff, just the basic terminal.

Re: Scroll back buffer on boot screen

Iain Buchanan
On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 09:28 -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
> What tools do I need to be looking at to set the scrollback buffer of
> the boot screen.

You may have it already - try shift-pgup.  For me, it doesn't scroll
back much for the boot screen messages, but once I've done some I/O, I
can scroll through it.

> I don't use framebuffer splash type stuff, just the basic terminal.

I have framebuffer, so YMMV,
--
Iain Buchanan <[hidden email]>