Status Update on OpenExpo 2007 in Zurich & Questions

Status Update on OpenExpo 2007 in Zurich & Questions

Tiziano Müller-3
Hi there

As a short update:
- There's an insurance at the fair
- Our poster gets printed
- The webcam-thing seems to work (not yet complete though)
- We can sell stuff

Open questions:

- Christel: How many shirts will you bring? I don't have own and need to buy
one. The same thing goes for KillerFox who will be there as well one day
- Christel: Do I have to print shirts? CDs? Anything else? If yes, I need to
know it asap if not too late already...
- Chris: Am I allowed to hand out business cards?
- Chris/Christel: Since we can sell stuff, I need to know the price and how to
send the money back to the Foundation.

Cheers,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer

Re: Status Update on OpenExpo 2007 in Zurich & Questions

Chris Gianelloni
On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 22:37 +0200, Tiziano Müller wrote:
> - Chris: Am I allowed to hand out business cards?

Of course...

> - Chris/Christel: Since we can sell stuff, I need to know the price and how to
> send the money back to the Foundation.

Check #-pr, where I just went into detail on this stuff.  Also,
correspondence on events stuff should be sent to the events alias, not
here.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead