Stepping down as team leaded

Petteri Räty-2
Hello everyone,
as everyone actively following the Java team has probably noticed or
even pointed out I haven't been giving the project the attention as a
team lead it would deserve for quite a while. I tried to get someone to
replace me a while back but that didn't lead to anything. I just checked
GLEP 39 and it is not mandatory for projects to have a lead so there
will be no problems from me stepping down as team lead and just having
regular members. I will still be around to answer questions as usual but
I don't see my available time to Gentoo increasing any time soon and I
think my current resources are better used in my current duties as a
Council member, DevRel lead and GSoC mentor.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed during my time as project lead.

Regards,
Petteri