Support for Lustre filesystem

Ruppert, Glenn G.

Does Gentoo currently support a Lustre filesystem?

Re: Support for Lustre filesystem

Ultrabug
I may be wrong since I'm no Lustre user, but I don't think we provide an
ebuild for this no.

On 27/02/2012 20:36, Ruppert, Glenn G. wrote:
> Does Gentoo currently support a Lustre filesystem?**

Re: Support for Lustre filesystem

Alexey Shvetsov-2
Ruppert, Glenn G. писал 2012-02-27 22:36:
> Does Gentoo currently support a Lustre filesystem?

Currently no. But if someone can adapt and test it then it will
--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov