Toughts on Virtualization

Vinícius Ferrão
Hello fellas,

I'm considering to implement some Gentoo Servers on top of VMWare vSphere ESXi. But perhaps this is not the best option.

I was googling about performance issues in this scenario and started to consider some OS-Level VT, like OpenVZ or Linux-vserver, or whatever else.

So I'm here to ask some opinions about virtualization.

My restricted set of rules (LOL):
1. I will not run anything else than Linux.
2. I don't care about GPL, BSD, Icecream, Bacon, or whatever license, since it's free, it's fine.
3. Don't need to be an Opensource solution.

Thanks for any help,

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Pandu Poluan

On Apr 9, 2012 12:49 AM, "Vinícius Ferrão" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello fellas,
>
> I'm considering to implement some Gentoo Servers on top of VMWare vSphere ESXi. But perhaps this is not the best option.
>
> I was googling about performance issues in this scenario and started to consider some OS-Level VT, like OpenVZ or Linux-vserver, or whatever else.
>
> So I'm here to ask some opinions about virtualization.
>
> My restricted set of rules (LOL):
> 1. I will not run anything else than Linux.
> 2. I don't care about GPL, BSD, Icecream, Bacon, or whatever license, since it's free, it's fine.
> 3. Don't need to be an Opensource solution.
>
> Thanks for any help,

I've deployed more than 20 Gentoo servers over VMware and XenServer, no performance issues.

From the top of my head, Some pointers when doing menuconfig:

* Go "tickless"
* Activate the relevant paravirtualization code; choose the hypervisor-friendly suspend instead of spinlock
* Use the paravirtualized storage driver (Vmware PV-SCSI or Xen Block FrontEnd)
* If using hardened, first configure for "virtualization", exit (and save), menuconfig again, and check the options under GrSec and PaX; there are options that will cause performance penalty when run on top of a hypervisor (see the help text)
* Do not compile *any* unnecessary drivers (e.g., wireless support, exotic devices)
* Use I/O without delay

And, deployment-wise :

* When possible, do not create more than one partition per virtual drive; instead, create 1 virtual drive per filesystem mountpoint. E.g. :

Instead of having /dev/sda{1,2,3,4} for /boot, /, /usr, and /home, respectively, create 4 virtual drives instead. The above mointpoints will then respectively map to /dev/sd{a,b,c,d}1

(The reason for the latter is because partitions get handled by the VM (slower), while accesses to virtual hard disks are handled by the hypervisor (faster)).

I don't have access to my Gentoo systems ATM, so I can't provide a more detailed guide.

Rgds,

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Francesco Riosa-3
Il 08/04/2012 19:47, Vinícius Ferrão ha scritto:
> Hello fellas,
>
> I'm considering to implement some Gentoo Servers on top of VMWare vSphere ESXi. But perhaps this is not the best option.
>
> I was googling about performance issues in this scenario and started to consider some OS-Level VT, like OpenVZ or Linux-vserver, or whatever else.
Linux-vserver is not real virtualization, it's more like a super-chroot.

+ It's very fast (host and guest performances are the same)
+ permit (ro)bind mounts
+ very easy iptables configuration for nat and firewalling
+ has deduplication, useful if many similar vs are involved (never used
it tough)
+ it's very well mantained, often new versions are out minutes after the
vanilla kernel ones
- networking is less isolated, changes need stopping the vs.
- it's a kernel patch, applying other patches (hardened) is a pain

> So I'm here to ask some opinions about virtualization.
>
> My restricted set of rules (LOL):
> 1. I will not run anything else than Linux.
> 2. I don't care about GPL, BSD, Icecream, Bacon, or whatever license, since it's free, it's fine.
> 3. Don't need to be an Opensource solution.
>
> Thanks for any help,

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Eduardo Schoedler-3
Em 08/04/2012, às 15:26, Pandu Poluan <[hidden email]> escreveu:

I've deployed more than 20 Gentoo servers over VMware and XenServer, no performance issues.

From the top of my head, Some pointers when doing menuconfig:

[...]

Pandu,

Please provide more information if you can, like kernel config for XenServer guest. I always have problem to do that with Gentoo and I'm using CentOS because of that.

Thanks in advance.

Regard,

Eduardo Schoedler

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Konstantin Astafjev
Hello Pandu,

Sunday, April 8, 2012, 21:26:34, Pandu Poluan wrote:
> I've deployed more than 20 Gentoo servers over VMware and
> XenServer, no performance issues.

What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to use
sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend driver
support. Am I missed something? ;)

--
Konstantin

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Paul Hartman-7
On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Eduardo Schoedler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please provide more information if you can, like kernel config for XenServer
> guest. I always have problem to do that with Gentoo and I'm using CentOS
> because of that.

I have a server running as Xen guest and here's my kernel config. I'm
using gentoo-sources-3.3.0 and ~amd64 at this time. I can't declare my
settings to be the best, but at least it boots up and works properly.
:) Any suggestions for improvement are of course welcome.

The hard drive in my scenario is named /dev/xvda and this device is
what grub references. It is a hosted server, so I cannot speak about
the xen host settings itself because I didn't set it up. dmesg tells
me:
Xen version: 3.4.3 (preserve-AD)

I always compile in this virtual machine with -mtune instead of -march
because I worry about if the VM is migrated to another physical host
or upgraded to a version that might have slightly different CPU
capabilities. Maybe I'm being paranoid.

I don't have any xen-related packages installed from portage.

I'm copy/pasting since I'm remote and can't download the file right
now. Hopefully it comes through okay.

#
# Automatically generated file; DO NOT EDIT.
# Linux/x86_64 3.3.0-gentoo Kernel Configuration
#
CONFIG_64BIT=y
# CONFIG_X86_32 is not set
CONFIG_X86_64=y
CONFIG_X86=y
CONFIG_INSTRUCTION_DECODER=y
CONFIG_OUTPUT_FORMAT="elf64-x86-64"
CONFIG_ARCH_DEFCONFIG="arch/x86/configs/x86_64_defconfig"
CONFIG_GENERIC_CMOS_UPDATE=y
CONFIG_CLOCKSOURCE_WATCHDOG=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS=y
CONFIG_ARCH_CLOCKSOURCE_DATA=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BROADCAST=y
CONFIG_LOCKDEP_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_HAVE_LATENCYTOP_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_MMU=y
CONFIG_NEED_DMA_MAP_STATE=y
CONFIG_NEED_SG_DMA_LENGTH=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_ISA_DMA=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG_RELATIVE_POINTERS=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_HWEIGHT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_MAY_HAVE_PC_FDC=y
# CONFIG_RWSEM_GENERIC_SPINLOCK is not set
CONFIG_RWSEM_XCHGADD_ALGORITHM=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_IDLE_WAIT=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CALIBRATE_DELAY=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME_VSYSCALL=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_RELAX=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_DEFAULT_IDLE=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CACHE_LINE_SIZE=y
CONFIG_HAVE_SETUP_PER_CPU_AREA=y
CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_EMBED_FIRST_CHUNK=y
CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_PAGE_FIRST_CHUNK=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HIBERNATION_POSSIBLE=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SUSPEND_POSSIBLE=y
CONFIG_ZONE_DMA32=y
CONFIG_AUDIT_ARCH=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_OPTIMIZED_INLINING=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC=y
CONFIG_X86_64_SMP=y
CONFIG_X86_HT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HWEIGHT_CFLAGS="-fcall-saved-rdi -fcall-saved-rsi
-fcall-saved-rdx -fcall-saved-rcx -fcall-saved-r8 -fcall-saved-r9
-fcall-saved-r10 -fcall-saved-r11"
# CONFIG_KTIME_SCALAR is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_CPU_PROBE_RELEASE=y
CONFIG_DEFCONFIG_LIST="/lib/modules/$UNAME_RELEASE/.config"
CONFIG_HAVE_IRQ_WORK=y
CONFIG_IRQ_WORK=y

#
# General setup
#
CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL=y
CONFIG_INIT_ENV_ARG_LIMIT=32
CONFIG_CROSS_COMPILE=""
CONFIG_LOCALVERSION=""
CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_GZIP=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_BZIP2=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_LZMA=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_XZ=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_LZO=y
CONFIG_KERNEL_GZIP=y
# CONFIG_KERNEL_BZIP2 is not set
# CONFIG_KERNEL_LZMA is not set
# CONFIG_KERNEL_XZ is not set
# CONFIG_KERNEL_LZO is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_HOSTNAME="(none)"
CONFIG_SWAP=y
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
CONFIG_SYSVIPC_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE=y
CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT=y
# CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT_V3 is not set
# CONFIG_FHANDLE is not set
CONFIG_TASKSTATS=y
CONFIG_TASK_DELAY_ACCT=y
CONFIG_TASK_XACCT=y
CONFIG_TASK_IO_ACCOUNTING=y
CONFIG_AUDIT=y
CONFIG_AUDITSYSCALL=y
CONFIG_AUDIT_WATCH=y
CONFIG_AUDIT_TREE=y
# CONFIG_AUDIT_LOGINUID_IMMUTABLE is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y

#
# IRQ subsystem
#
CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_SPARSE_IRQ=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_PROBE=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_SHOW=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_PENDING_IRQ=y
CONFIG_IRQ_FORCED_THREADING=y
CONFIG_SPARSE_IRQ=y

#
# RCU Subsystem
#
CONFIG_TREE_RCU=y
# CONFIG_PREEMPT_RCU is not set
# CONFIG_RCU_TRACE is not set
CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT=32
# CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT_EXACT is not set
# CONFIG_RCU_FAST_NO_HZ is not set
# CONFIG_TREE_RCU_TRACE is not set
CONFIG_IKCONFIG=y
CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC=y
CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT=18
CONFIG_HAVE_UNSTABLE_SCHED_CLOCK=y
CONFIG_CGROUPS=y
# CONFIG_CGROUP_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_CGROUP_FREEZER=y
# CONFIG_CGROUP_DEVICE is not set
CONFIG_CPUSETS=y
CONFIG_PROC_PID_CPUSET=y
CONFIG_CGROUP_CPUACCT=y
CONFIG_RESOURCE_COUNTERS=y
# CONFIG_CGROUP_MEM_RES_CTLR is not set
# CONFIG_CGROUP_PERF is not set
CONFIG_CGROUP_SCHED=y
CONFIG_FAIR_GROUP_SCHED=y
# CONFIG_CFS_BANDWIDTH is not set
# CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_CGROUP is not set
# CONFIG_CHECKPOINT_RESTORE is not set
CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y
CONFIG_UTS_NS=y
CONFIG_IPC_NS=y
CONFIG_USER_NS=y
CONFIG_PID_NS=y
CONFIG_NET_NS=y
CONFIG_SCHED_AUTOGROUP=y
# CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED is not set
CONFIG_RELAY=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INITRD=y
CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE=""
CONFIG_RD_GZIP=y
CONFIG_RD_BZIP2=y
CONFIG_RD_LZMA=y
CONFIG_RD_XZ=y
CONFIG_RD_LZO=y
CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE=y
CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_ANON_INODES=y
# CONFIG_EXPERT is not set
CONFIG_UID16=y
# CONFIG_SYSCTL_SYSCALL is not set
CONFIG_KALLSYMS=y
CONFIG_KALLSYMS_ALL=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
CONFIG_PRINTK=y
CONFIG_BUG=y
CONFIG_ELF_CORE=y
CONFIG_PCSPKR_PLATFORM=y
CONFIG_HAVE_PCSPKR_PLATFORM=y
CONFIG_BASE_FULL=y
CONFIG_FUTEX=y
CONFIG_EPOLL=y
CONFIG_SIGNALFD=y
CONFIG_TIMERFD=y
CONFIG_EVENTFD=y
CONFIG_SHMEM=y
CONFIG_AIO=y
# CONFIG_EMBEDDED is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_PERF_EVENTS=y

#
# Kernel Performance Events And Counters
#
CONFIG_PERF_EVENTS=y
# CONFIG_PERF_COUNTERS is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_PERF_USE_VMALLOC is not set
CONFIG_VM_EVENT_COUNTERS=y
CONFIG_PCI_QUIRKS=y
CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_COMPAT_BRK is not set
# CONFIG_SLAB is not set
CONFIG_SLUB=y
CONFIG_PROFILING=y
CONFIG_TRACEPOINTS=y
# CONFIG_OPROFILE is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_OPROFILE=y
CONFIG_OPROFILE_NMI_TIMER=y
CONFIG_KPROBES=y
# CONFIG_JUMP_LABEL is not set
CONFIG_OPTPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_EFFICIENT_UNALIGNED_ACCESS=y
CONFIG_KRETPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_IOREMAP_PROT=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KRETPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_OPTPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_TRACEHOOK=y
CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_USE_GENERIC_SMP_HELPERS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_REGS_AND_STACK_ACCESS_API=y
CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_API_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_HAVE_HW_BREAKPOINT=y
CONFIG_HAVE_MIXED_BREAKPOINTS_REGS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_USER_RETURN_NOTIFIER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_PERF_EVENTS_NMI=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_JUMP_LABEL=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAVE_NMI_SAFE_CMPXCHG=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ALIGNED_STRUCT_PAGE=y
CONFIG_HAVE_CMPXCHG_LOCAL=y
CONFIG_HAVE_CMPXCHG_DOUBLE=y

#
# GCOV-based kernel profiling
#
# CONFIG_GCOV_KERNEL is not set
# CONFIG_HAVE_GENERIC_DMA_COHERENT is not set
CONFIG_SLABINFO=y
CONFIG_RT_MUTEXES=y
CONFIG_BASE_SMALL=0
CONFIG_MODULES=y
# CONFIG_MODULE_FORCE_LOAD is not set
CONFIG_MODULE_UNLOAD=y
CONFIG_MODULE_FORCE_UNLOAD=y
# CONFIG_MODVERSIONS is not set
# CONFIG_MODULE_SRCVERSION_ALL is not set
CONFIG_STOP_MACHINE=y
CONFIG_BLOCK=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSG=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSGLIB is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INTEGRITY is not set

#
# Partition Types
#
CONFIG_PARTITION_ADVANCED=y
# CONFIG_ACORN_PARTITION is not set
CONFIG_OSF_PARTITION=y
CONFIG_AMIGA_PARTITION=y
# CONFIG_ATARI_PARTITION is not set
CONFIG_MAC_PARTITION=y
CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION=y
CONFIG_BSD_DISKLABEL=y
CONFIG_MINIX_SUBPARTITION=y
CONFIG_SOLARIS_X86_PARTITION=y
CONFIG_UNIXWARE_DISKLABEL=y
# CONFIG_LDM_PARTITION is not set
CONFIG_SGI_PARTITION=y
# CONFIG_ULTRIX_PARTITION is not set
CONFIG_SUN_PARTITION=y
CONFIG_KARMA_PARTITION=y
CONFIG_EFI_PARTITION=y
# CONFIG_SYSV68_PARTITION is not set
CONFIG_BLOCK_COMPAT=y

#
# IO Schedulers
#
CONFIG_IOSCHED_NOOP=y
CONFIG_IOSCHED_DEADLINE=y
CONFIG_IOSCHED_CFQ=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_DEADLINE is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_CFQ=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_NOOP is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_IOSCHED="cfq"
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_TRYLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_TRYLOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK_IRQSAVE is not set
CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK=y
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK_BH is not set
CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK_IRQRESTORE is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_TRYLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK_IRQSAVE is not set
CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK=y
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK_BH is not set
CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK_IRQRESTORE is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_TRYLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK_IRQSAVE is not set
CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK=y
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK_BH is not set
CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK_IRQRESTORE is not set
CONFIG_MUTEX_SPIN_ON_OWNER=y
CONFIG_FREEZER=y

#
# Processor type and features
#
CONFIG_ZONE_DMA=y
CONFIG_TICK_ONESHOT=y
CONFIG_NO_HZ=y
CONFIG_HIGH_RES_TIMERS=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BUILD=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_MIN_ADJUST=y
CONFIG_SMP=y
# CONFIG_X86_MPPARSE is not set
CONFIG_X86_EXTENDED_PLATFORM=y
# CONFIG_X86_VSMP is not set
CONFIG_SCHED_OMIT_FRAME_POINTER=y
CONFIG_PARAVIRT_GUEST=y
# CONFIG_PARAVIRT_TIME_ACCOUNTING is not set
CONFIG_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_DOM0=y
CONFIG_XEN_PRIVILEGED_GUEST=y
CONFIG_XEN_PVHVM=y
CONFIG_XEN_MAX_DOMAIN_MEMORY=500
CONFIG_XEN_SAVE_RESTORE=y
# CONFIG_XEN_DEBUG_FS is not set
# CONFIG_KVM_CLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_KVM_GUEST is not set
CONFIG_PARAVIRT=y
# CONFIG_PARAVIRT_SPINLOCKS is not set
CONFIG_PARAVIRT_CLOCK=y
# CONFIG_PARAVIRT_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_NO_BOOTMEM=y
# CONFIG_MEMTEST is not set
# CONFIG_MK8 is not set
# CONFIG_MPSC is not set
# CONFIG_MCORE2 is not set
# CONFIG_MATOM is not set
CONFIG_GENERIC_CPU=y
CONFIG_X86_INTERNODE_CACHE_SHIFT=6
CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG=y
CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_SHIFT=6
CONFIG_X86_XADD=y
CONFIG_X86_WP_WORKS_OK=y
CONFIG_X86_TSC=y
CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG64=y
CONFIG_X86_CMOV=y
CONFIG_X86_MINIMUM_CPU_FAMILY=64
CONFIG_X86_DEBUGCTLMSR=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_INTEL=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_AMD=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_CENTAUR=y
CONFIG_HPET_TIMER=y
CONFIG_HPET_EMULATE_RTC=y
CONFIG_DMI=y
CONFIG_GART_IOMMU=y
# CONFIG_CALGARY_IOMMU is not set
CONFIG_SWIOTLB=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_HELPER=y
# CONFIG_MAXSMP is not set
CONFIG_NR_CPUS=8
# CONFIG_SCHED_SMT is not set
CONFIG_SCHED_MC=y
# CONFIG_IRQ_TIME_ACCOUNTING is not set
# CONFIG_PREEMPT_NONE is not set
CONFIG_PREEMPT_VOLUNTARY=y
# CONFIG_PREEMPT is not set
CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC=y
CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC=y
# CONFIG_X86_REROUTE_FOR_BROKEN_BOOT_IRQS is not set
# CONFIG_X86_MCE is not set
# CONFIG_I8K is not set
# CONFIG_MICROCODE is not set
CONFIG_X86_MSR=y
CONFIG_X86_CPUID=y
CONFIG_ARCH_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_DMA_ADDR_T_64BIT=y
CONFIG_DIRECT_GBPAGES=y
# CONFIG_NUMA is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_SPARSEMEM_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SPARSEMEM_DEFAULT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
CONFIG_ARCH_PROC_KCORE_TEXT=y
CONFIG_ILLEGAL_POINTER_VALUE=0xdead000000000000
CONFIG_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_MANUAL=y
CONFIG_SPARSEMEM=y
CONFIG_HAVE_MEMORY_PRESENT=y
CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_EXTREME=y
CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_ALLOC_MEM_MAP_TOGETHER=y
CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP=y
CONFIG_HAVE_MEMBLOCK=y
CONFIG_HAVE_MEMBLOCK_NODE_MAP=y
CONFIG_ARCH_DISCARD_MEMBLOCK=y
# CONFIG_MEMORY_HOTPLUG is not set
CONFIG_PAGEFLAGS_EXTENDED=y
CONFIG_SPLIT_PTLOCK_CPUS=4
# CONFIG_COMPACTION is not set
CONFIG_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT=y
CONFIG_ZONE_DMA_FLAG=1
CONFIG_BOUNCE=y
CONFIG_VIRT_TO_BUS=y
CONFIG_MMU_NOTIFIER=y
# CONFIG_KSM is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=4096
# CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE is not set
CONFIG_CLEANCACHE=y
# CONFIG_X86_CHECK_BIOS_CORRUPTION is not set
CONFIG_X86_RESERVE_LOW=64
CONFIG_MTRR=y
CONFIG_MTRR_SANITIZER=y
CONFIG_MTRR_SANITIZER_ENABLE_DEFAULT=0
CONFIG_MTRR_SANITIZER_SPARE_REG_NR_DEFAULT=1
CONFIG_X86_PAT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_USES_PG_UNCACHED=y
CONFIG_ARCH_RANDOM=y
# CONFIG_EFI is not set
CONFIG_SECCOMP=y
# CONFIG_CC_STACKPROTECTOR is not set
# CONFIG_HZ_100 is not set
# CONFIG_HZ_250 is not set
# CONFIG_HZ_300 is not set
CONFIG_HZ_1000=y
CONFIG_HZ=1000
CONFIG_SCHED_HRTICK=y
# CONFIG_KEXEC is not set
# CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP is not set
CONFIG_PHYSICAL_START=0x1000000
CONFIG_RELOCATABLE=y
CONFIG_PHYSICAL_ALIGN=0x1000000
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU=y
CONFIG_COMPAT_VDSO=y
# CONFIG_CMDLINE_BOOL is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_ENABLE_MEMORY_HOTPLUG=y

#
# Power management and ACPI options
#
CONFIG_SUSPEND=y
CONFIG_SUSPEND_FREEZER=y
CONFIG_HIBERNATE_CALLBACKS=y
# CONFIG_HIBERNATION is not set
CONFIG_PM_SLEEP=y
CONFIG_PM_SLEEP_SMP=y
CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME=y
CONFIG_PM=y
# CONFIG_PM_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ACPI=y
CONFIG_ACPI_SLEEP=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS_POWER is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_EC_DEBUGFS is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_PROC_EVENT=y
CONFIG_ACPI_AC=y
CONFIG_ACPI_BATTERY=y
CONFIG_ACPI_BUTTON=y
CONFIG_ACPI_VIDEO=y
CONFIG_ACPI_FAN=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_DOCK is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=y
CONFIG_ACPI_HOTPLUG_CPU=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR_AGGREGATOR is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_THERMAL=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_DSDT is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_BLACKLIST_YEAR=0
# CONFIG_ACPI_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_PCI_SLOT is not set
CONFIG_X86_PM_TIMER=y
CONFIG_ACPI_CONTAINER=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_SBS is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_HED is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_METHOD is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_APEI is not set
# CONFIG_SFI is not set

#
# CPU Frequency scaling
#
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ is not set
CONFIG_CPU_IDLE=y
CONFIG_CPU_IDLE_GOV_LADDER=y
CONFIG_CPU_IDLE_GOV_MENU=y
# CONFIG_INTEL_IDLE is not set

#
# Memory power savings
#
# CONFIG_I7300_IDLE is not set

#
# Bus options (PCI etc.)
#
CONFIG_PCI=y
CONFIG_PCI_DIRECT=y
# CONFIG_PCI_MMCONFIG is not set
CONFIG_PCI_XEN=y
CONFIG_PCI_DOMAINS=y
# CONFIG_PCI_CNB20LE_QUIRK is not set
CONFIG_PCIEPORTBUS=y
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_PCIE is not set
CONFIG_PCIEAER=y
# CONFIG_PCIE_ECRC is not set
# CONFIG_PCIEAER_INJECT is not set
CONFIG_PCIEASPM=y
# CONFIG_PCIEASPM_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_PCIE_PME=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_MSI=y
CONFIG_PCI_MSI=y
# CONFIG_PCI_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_PCI_STUB is not set
CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_HT_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_PCI_IOV is not set
# CONFIG_PCI_PRI is not set
# CONFIG_PCI_PASID is not set
CONFIG_PCI_IOAPIC=y
CONFIG_PCI_LABEL=y
CONFIG_ISA_DMA_API=y
CONFIG_AMD_NB=y
CONFIG_PCCARD=y
CONFIG_PCMCIA=y
CONFIG_PCMCIA_LOAD_CIS=y
CONFIG_CARDBUS=y

#
# PC-card bridges
#
CONFIG_YENTA=y
CONFIG_YENTA_O2=y
CONFIG_YENTA_RICOH=y
CONFIG_YENTA_TI=y
CONFIG_YENTA_ENE_TUNE=y
CONFIG_YENTA_TOSHIBA=y
# CONFIG_PD6729 is not set
# CONFIG_I82092 is not set
CONFIG_PCCARD_NONSTATIC=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI=y
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_FAKE is not set
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI is not set
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_CPCI is not set
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_SHPC is not set
# CONFIG_RAPIDIO is not set

#
# Executable file formats / Emulations
#
CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
CONFIG_COMPAT_BINFMT_ELF=y
CONFIG_ARCH_BINFMT_ELF_RANDOMIZE_PIE=y
CONFIG_CORE_DUMP_DEFAULT_ELF_HEADERS=y
# CONFIG_HAVE_AOUT is not set
CONFIG_BINFMT_MISC=y
CONFIG_IA32_EMULATION=y
# CONFIG_IA32_AOUT is not set
CONFIG_COMPAT=y
CONFIG_COMPAT_FOR_U64_ALIGNMENT=y
CONFIG_SYSVIPC_COMPAT=y
CONFIG_KEYS_COMPAT=y
CONFIG_HAVE_TEXT_POKE_SMP=y
CONFIG_NET=y
CONFIG_COMPAT_NETLINK_MESSAGES=y

#
# Networking options
#
CONFIG_PACKET=y
CONFIG_UNIX=y
CONFIG_UNIX_DIAG=y
CONFIG_XFRM=y
CONFIG_XFRM_USER=y
# CONFIG_XFRM_SUB_POLICY is not set
# CONFIG_XFRM_MIGRATE is not set
# CONFIG_XFRM_STATISTICS is not set
# CONFIG_NET_KEY is not set
CONFIG_INET=y
CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST=y
CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER=y
# CONFIG_IP_FIB_TRIE_STATS is not set
CONFIG_IP_MULTIPLE_TABLES=y
CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH=y
CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_VERBOSE=y
CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_CLASSID=y
CONFIG_IP_PNP=y
CONFIG_IP_PNP_DHCP=y
CONFIG_IP_PNP_BOOTP=y
CONFIG_IP_PNP_RARP=y
# CONFIG_NET_IPIP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_IPGRE_DEMUX is not set
CONFIG_IP_MROUTE=y
# CONFIG_IP_MROUTE_MULTIPLE_TABLES is not set
CONFIG_IP_PIMSM_V1=y
CONFIG_IP_PIMSM_V2=y
# CONFIG_ARPD is not set
CONFIG_SYN_COOKIES=y
# CONFIG_INET_AH is not set
# CONFIG_INET_ESP is not set
# CONFIG_INET_IPCOMP is not set
# CONFIG_INET_XFRM_TUNNEL is not set
CONFIG_INET_TUNNEL=y
# CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_TRANSPORT is not set
# CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_TUNNEL is not set
# CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_BEET is not set
CONFIG_INET_LRO=y
# CONFIG_INET_DIAG is not set
CONFIG_TCP_CONG_ADVANCED=y
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_BIC is not set
CONFIG_TCP_CONG_CUBIC=y
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_WESTWOOD is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_HTCP is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_HSTCP is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_HYBLA is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_VEGAS is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_SCALABLE is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_LP is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_VENO is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_YEAH is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_ILLINOIS is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_CUBIC=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_RENO is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_TCP_CONG="cubic"
CONFIG_TCP_MD5SIG=y
CONFIG_IPV6=y
# CONFIG_IPV6_PRIVACY is not set
# CONFIG_IPV6_ROUTER_PREF is not set
# CONFIG_IPV6_OPTIMISTIC_DAD is not set
CONFIG_INET6_AH=y
CONFIG_INET6_ESP=y
# CONFIG_INET6_IPCOMP is not set
# CONFIG_IPV6_MIP6 is not set
# CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_TUNNEL is not set
# CONFIG_INET6_TUNNEL is not set
CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_TRANSPORT=y
CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_TUNNEL=y
CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_BEET=y
# CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_ROUTEOPTIMIZATION is not set
CONFIG_IPV6_SIT=y
# CONFIG_IPV6_SIT_6RD is not set
CONFIG_IPV6_NDISC_NODETYPE=y
# CONFIG_IPV6_TUNNEL is not set
# CONFIG_IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES is not set
# CONFIG_IPV6_MROUTE is not set
CONFIG_NETLABEL=y
CONFIG_NETWORK_SECMARK=y
# CONFIG_NETWORK_PHY_TIMESTAMPING is not set
CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_NETFILTER_ADVANCED=y

#
# Core Netfilter Configuration
#
CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK_ACCT is not set
CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK_QUEUE=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK_LOG=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_MARK=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_SECMARK=y
# CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_PROCFS is not set
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_EVENTS=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_TIMESTAMP=y
CONFIG_NF_CT_PROTO_DCCP=y
CONFIG_NF_CT_PROTO_GRE=y
CONFIG_NF_CT_PROTO_SCTP=y
CONFIG_NF_CT_PROTO_UDPLITE=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_AMANDA=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_FTP=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_H323=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IRC=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_BROADCAST=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_NETBIOS_NS=y
# CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_SNMP is not set
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_PPTP=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_SANE=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_SIP=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_TFTP=y
CONFIG_NF_CT_NETLINK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_TPROXY=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XTABLES=y

#
# Xtables combined modules
#
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MARK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_CONNMARK=y

#
# Xtables targets
#
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_AUDIT=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CHECKSUM=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CLASSIFY=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CONNMARK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CONNSECMARK=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CT is not set
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_DSCP=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_HL=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_IDLETIMER=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_MARK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_NFLOG=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_NFQUEUE=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_NOTRACK is not set
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_RATEEST=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TEE=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TPROXY=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TRACE is not set
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_SECMARK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TCPMSS=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TCPOPTSTRIP=y

#
# Xtables matches
#
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_ADDRTYPE=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CLUSTER=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_COMMENT=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CONNBYTES=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CONNLIMIT=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CONNMARK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CONNTRACK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CPU=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DCCP=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DEVGROUP=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DSCP=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_ECN=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_ESP=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HASHLIMIT=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HELPER=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HL=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_IPRANGE=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_LENGTH=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_LIMIT=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MAC=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MARK=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MULTIPORT=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_NFACCT is not set
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_OSF=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_OWNER=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_POLICY=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_PKTTYPE=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_QUOTA=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_RATEEST=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_REALM=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_RECENT=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_SCTP=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_SOCKET=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_STATE=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_STATISTIC=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_STRING=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_TCPMSS=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_TIME=y
CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_U32=y
# CONFIG_IP_SET is not set
# CONFIG_IP_VS is not set

#
# IP: Netfilter Configuration
#
CONFIG_NF_DEFRAG_IPV4=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IPV4=y
# CONFIG_IP_NF_QUEUE is not set
CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_AH=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_ECN=y
# CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_RPFILTER is not set
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_TTL=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REJECT=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_LOG=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_ULOG=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_NEEDED=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_MASQUERADE=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_NETMAP=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REDIRECT=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_PROTO_DCCP=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_PROTO_GRE=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_PROTO_UDPLITE=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_PROTO_SCTP=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_FTP=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_IRC=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_TFTP=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_AMANDA=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_PPTP=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_H323=y
CONFIG_NF_NAT_SIP=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_MANGLE=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_CLUSTERIP=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_ECN=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TTL=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_RAW=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_SECURITY=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_ARPTABLES=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_ARPFILTER=m
CONFIG_IP_NF_ARP_MANGLE=m

#
# IPv6: Netfilter Configuration
#
CONFIG_NF_DEFRAG_IPV6=y
CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IPV6=y
# CONFIG_IP6_NF_QUEUE is not set
CONFIG_IP6_NF_IPTABLES=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_AH=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_EUI64=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_FRAG=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_OPTS=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_HL=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_IPV6HEADER=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_MH=y
# CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RPFILTER is not set
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RT=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_HL=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_LOG=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_FILTER=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_REJECT=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_MANGLE=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_RAW=y
CONFIG_IP6_NF_SECURITY=y
# CONFIG_IP_DCCP is not set
CONFIG_IP_SCTP=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCTPPROBE is not set
# CONFIG_SCTP_DBG_MSG is not set
# CONFIG_SCTP_DBG_OBJCNT is not set
# CONFIG_SCTP_HMAC_NONE is not set
# CONFIG_SCTP_HMAC_SHA1 is not set
CONFIG_SCTP_HMAC_MD5=y
# CONFIG_RDS is not set
# CONFIG_TIPC is not set
# CONFIG_ATM is not set
# CONFIG_L2TP is not set
# CONFIG_BRIDGE is not set
# CONFIG_NET_DSA is not set
# CONFIG_VLAN_8021Q is not set
# CONFIG_DECNET is not set
CONFIG_LLC=y
# CONFIG_LLC2 is not set
# CONFIG_IPX is not set
# CONFIG_ATALK is not set
# CONFIG_X25 is not set
# CONFIG_LAPB is not set
# CONFIG_ECONET is not set
# CONFIG_WAN_ROUTER is not set
# CONFIG_PHONET is not set
# CONFIG_IEEE802154 is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCHED=y

#
# Queueing/Scheduling
#
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_CBQ is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_HTB is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_HFSC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_PRIO is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_MULTIQ is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_RED is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFB is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFQ is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_TEQL is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_TBF is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_GRED is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_DSMARK is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_NETEM is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_DRR is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_MQPRIO is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_CHOKE is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_QFQ is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS is not set

#
# Classification
#
CONFIG_NET_CLS=y
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_BASIC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_TCINDEX is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_ROUTE4 is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_FW is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_U32 is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP6 is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_FLOW is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_CGROUP is not set
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH=y
CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_STACK=32
# CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_CMP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_NBYTE is not set
# CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_U32 is not set
# CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_META is not set
# CONFIG_NET_EMATCH_TEXT is not set
CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT=y
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_POLICE is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_GACT is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_MIRRED is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_IPT is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_NAT is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_PEDIT is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_SIMP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_SKBEDIT is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_CSUM is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_FIFO=y
# CONFIG_DCB is not set
CONFIG_DNS_RESOLVER=y
# CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV is not set
# CONFIG_OPENVSWITCH is not set
CONFIG_RPS=y
CONFIG_RFS_ACCEL=y
CONFIG_XPS=y
# CONFIG_NETPRIO_CGROUP is not set
CONFIG_BQL=y
CONFIG_HAVE_BPF_JIT=y
# CONFIG_BPF_JIT is not set

#
# Network testing
#
# CONFIG_NET_PKTGEN is not set
# CONFIG_NET_TCPPROBE is not set
# CONFIG_NET_DROP_MONITOR is not set
# CONFIG_HAMRADIO is not set
# CONFIG_CAN is not set
# CONFIG_IRDA is not set
# CONFIG_BT is not set
# CONFIG_AF_RXRPC is not set
CONFIG_FIB_RULES=y
CONFIG_WIRELESS=y
CONFIG_WEXT_CORE=y
CONFIG_WEXT_PROC=y
CONFIG_CFG80211=y
# CONFIG_NL80211_TESTMODE is not set
# CONFIG_CFG80211_DEVELOPER_WARNINGS is not set
# CONFIG_CFG80211_REG_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_CFG80211_DEFAULT_PS=y
# CONFIG_CFG80211_DEBUGFS is not set
# CONFIG_CFG80211_INTERNAL_REGDB is not set
CONFIG_CFG80211_WEXT=y
CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT_SYSFS=y
# CONFIG_LIB80211 is not set
CONFIG_MAC80211=y
CONFIG_MAC80211_HAS_RC=y
CONFIG_MAC80211_RC_MINSTREL=y
CONFIG_MAC80211_RC_MINSTREL_HT=y
CONFIG_MAC80211_RC_DEFAULT_MINSTREL=y
CONFIG_MAC80211_RC_DEFAULT="minstrel_ht"
# CONFIG_MAC80211_MESH is not set
# CONFIG_MAC80211_DEBUGFS is not set
# CONFIG_MAC80211_DEBUG_MENU is not set
# CONFIG_WIMAX is not set
# CONFIG_RFKILL is not set
# CONFIG_NET_9P is not set
# CONFIG_CAIF is not set
# CONFIG_CEPH_LIB is not set
# CONFIG_NFC is not set

#
# Device Drivers
#

#
# Generic Driver Options
#
CONFIG_UEVENT_HELPER_PATH="/sbin/hotplug"
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y
CONFIG_STANDALONE=y
CONFIG_PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD=y
CONFIG_FW_LOADER=y
CONFIG_FIRMWARE_IN_KERNEL=y
CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE=""
# CONFIG_DEBUG_DRIVER is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_DEVRES=y
CONFIG_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
# CONFIG_GENERIC_CPU_DEVICES is not set
# CONFIG_DMA_SHARED_BUFFER is not set
CONFIG_CONNECTOR=y
CONFIG_PROC_EVENTS=y
# CONFIG_MTD is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT is not set
CONFIG_PNP=y
CONFIG_PNP_DEBUG_MESSAGES=y

#
# Protocols
#
CONFIG_PNPACPI=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_FD is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_DA is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_CISS_DA is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DAC960 is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_UMEM is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_COW_COMMON is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP_MIN_COUNT=8
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CRYPTOLOOP is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DRBD is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NBD is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NVME is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SX8 is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_UB is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_COUNT=16
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=16384
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_XIP is not set
# CONFIG_CDROM_PKTCDVD is not set
# CONFIG_ATA_OVER_ETH is not set
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HD is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RBD is not set

#
# Misc devices
#
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LIS3LV02D is not set
# CONFIG_AD525X_DPOT is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_ASM is not set
# CONFIG_PHANTOM is not set
# CONFIG_INTEL_MID_PTI is not set
# CONFIG_SGI_IOC4 is not set
# CONFIG_TIFM_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_ICS932S401 is not set
# CONFIG_ENCLOSURE_SERVICES is not set
# CONFIG_HP_ILO is not set
# CONFIG_APDS9802ALS is not set
# CONFIG_ISL29003 is not set
# CONFIG_ISL29020 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_TSL2550 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_BH1780 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_BH1770 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_APDS990X is not set
# CONFIG_HMC6352 is not set
# CONFIG_DS1682 is not set
# CONFIG_VMWARE_BALLOON is not set
# CONFIG_BMP085 is not set
# CONFIG_PCH_PHUB is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SWITCH_FSA9480 is not set
# CONFIG_C2PORT is not set

#
# EEPROM support
#
# CONFIG_EEPROM_AT24 is not set
# CONFIG_EEPROM_LEGACY is not set
# CONFIG_EEPROM_MAX6875 is not set
# CONFIG_EEPROM_93CX6 is not set
# CONFIG_CB710_CORE is not set

#
# Texas Instruments shared transport line discipline
#
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LIS3_I2C is not set

#
# Altera FPGA firmware download module
#
# CONFIG_ALTERA_STAPL is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_IDE=y
# CONFIG_IDE is not set

#
# SCSI device support
#
CONFIG_SCSI_MOD=y
# CONFIG_RAID_ATTRS is not set
CONFIG_SCSI=y
CONFIG_SCSI_DMA=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_TGT is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_NETLINK is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS is not set

#
# SCSI support type (disk, tape, CD-ROM)
#
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD is not set
# CONFIG_CHR_DEV_ST is not set
# CONFIG_CHR_DEV_OSST is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR is not set
# CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SG is not set
# CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SCH is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_CONSTANTS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_LOGGING is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SCAN_ASYNC is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_WAIT_SCAN=m

#
# SCSI Transports
#
CONFIG_SCSI_SPI_ATTRS=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_FC_ATTRS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_ISCSI_ATTRS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_ATTRS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_LIBSAS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SRP_ATTRS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_LOWLEVEL is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_LOWLEVEL_PCMCIA is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_DH is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_OSD_INITIATOR is not set
CONFIG_ATA=y
# CONFIG_ATA_NONSTANDARD is not set
CONFIG_ATA_VERBOSE_ERROR=y
CONFIG_ATA_ACPI=y
CONFIG_SATA_PMP=y

#
# Controllers with non-SFF native interface
#
CONFIG_SATA_AHCI=y
# CONFIG_SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_INIC162X is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_ACARD_AHCI is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_SIL24 is not set
CONFIG_ATA_SFF=y

#
# SFF controllers with custom DMA interface
#
# CONFIG_PDC_ADMA is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_QSTOR is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_SX4 is not set
CONFIG_ATA_BMDMA=y

#
# SATA SFF controllers with BMDMA
#
CONFIG_ATA_PIIX=y
# CONFIG_SATA_MV is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_NV is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_PROMISE is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_SIL is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_SIS is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_SVW is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_ULI is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_VITESSE is not set

#
# PATA SFF controllers with BMDMA
#
# CONFIG_PATA_ALI is not set
CONFIG_PATA_AMD=y
# CONFIG_PATA_ARASAN_CF is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_ARTOP is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_ATIIXP is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_ATP867X is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_CMD64X is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_CS5520 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_CS5530 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_CS5536 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_CYPRESS is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_EFAR is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_HPT366 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_HPT37X is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_HPT3X2N is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_HPT3X3 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_IT8213 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_IT821X is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_JMICRON is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_MARVELL is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_NETCELL is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_NINJA32 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_NS87415 is not set
CONFIG_PATA_OLDPIIX=y
# CONFIG_PATA_OPTIDMA is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_PDC2027X is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_PDC_OLD is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_RADISYS is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_RDC is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_SC1200 is not set
CONFIG_PATA_SCH=y
# CONFIG_PATA_SERVERWORKS is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_SIL680 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_SIS is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_TOSHIBA is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_TRIFLEX is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_WINBOND is not set

#
# PIO-only SFF controllers
#
# CONFIG_PATA_CMD640_PCI is not set
CONFIG_PATA_MPIIX=y
# CONFIG_PATA_NS87410 is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_OPTI is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_PCMCIA is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_RZ1000 is not set

#
# Generic fallback / legacy drivers
#
CONFIG_PATA_ACPI=y
CONFIG_ATA_GENERIC=y
# CONFIG_PATA_LEGACY is not set
CONFIG_MD=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD=y
CONFIG_MD_AUTODETECT=y
# CONFIG_MD_LINEAR is not set
# CONFIG_MD_RAID0 is not set
# CONFIG_MD_RAID1 is not set
# CONFIG_MD_RAID10 is not set
# CONFIG_MD_RAID456 is not set
# CONFIG_MD_MULTIPATH is not set
# CONFIG_MD_FAULTY is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM=y
# CONFIG_DM_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_DM_CRYPT is not set
# CONFIG_DM_SNAPSHOT is not set
# CONFIG_DM_THIN_PROVISIONING is not set
CONFIG_DM_MIRROR=y
# CONFIG_DM_RAID is not set
# CONFIG_DM_LOG_USERSPACE is not set
CONFIG_DM_ZERO=y
# CONFIG_DM_MULTIPATH is not set
# CONFIG_DM_DELAY is not set
# CONFIG_DM_UEVENT is not set
# CONFIG_DM_FLAKEY is not set
# CONFIG_TARGET_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_FUSION is not set

#
# IEEE 1394 (FireWire) support
#
# CONFIG_FIREWIRE is not set
# CONFIG_FIREWIRE_NOSY is not set
# CONFIG_I2O is not set
# CONFIG_MACINTOSH_DRIVERS is not set
CONFIG_NETDEVICES=y
CONFIG_NET_CORE=y
# CONFIG_BONDING is not set
# CONFIG_DUMMY is not set
# CONFIG_EQUALIZER is not set
# CONFIG_NET_FC is not set
CONFIG_MII=y
# CONFIG_IFB is not set
# CONFIG_NET_TEAM is not set
# CONFIG_MACVLAN is not set
CONFIG_NETCONSOLE=y
CONFIG_NETPOLL=y
# CONFIG_NETPOLL_TRAP is not set
CONFIG_NET_POLL_CONTROLLER=y
# CONFIG_TUN is not set
# CONFIG_VETH is not set
# CONFIG_ARCNET is not set

#
# CAIF transport drivers
#
CONFIG_ETHERNET=y
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_3COM=y
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_3C574 is not set
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_3C589 is not set
# CONFIG_VORTEX is not set
# CONFIG_TYPHOON is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_ADAPTEC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_ALTEON is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_AMD is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_ATHEROS is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_BROADCOM is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_BROCADE is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CALXEDA_XGMAC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_CHELSIO is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_CISCO is not set
# CONFIG_DNET is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_DEC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_DLINK is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_EMULEX is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_EXAR is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_FUJITSU is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_HP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_INTEL is not set
# CONFIG_IP1000 is not set
# CONFIG_JME is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MARVELL is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MELLANOX is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MICREL is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MYRI is not set
# CONFIG_FEALNX is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_NATSEMI is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_NVIDIA is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_OKI is not set
# CONFIG_ETHOC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_PACKET_ENGINE is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_QLOGIC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_REALTEK is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_RDC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SEEQ is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SILAN is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SIS is not set
# CONFIG_SFC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SMSC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_STMICRO is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SUN is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_TEHUTI is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_TI is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_XIRCOM is not set
CONFIG_FDDI=y
# CONFIG_DEFXX is not set
# CONFIG_SKFP is not set
# CONFIG_HIPPI is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SB1000 is not set
CONFIG_PHYLIB=y

#
# MII PHY device drivers
#
# CONFIG_MARVELL_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_DAVICOM_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_QSEMI_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_LXT_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_CICADA_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_VITESSE_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_SMSC_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_BROADCOM_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_ICPLUS_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_REALTEK_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_NATIONAL_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_STE10XP is not set
# CONFIG_LSI_ET1011C_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_MICREL_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_FIXED_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_MDIO_BITBANG is not set
# CONFIG_PPP is not set
# CONFIG_SLIP is not set
CONFIG_TR=y
CONFIG_WANT_LLC=y
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_IBMTR is not set
# CONFIG_IBMOL is not set
# CONFIG_3C359 is not set
# CONFIG_TMS380TR is not set

#
# USB Network Adapters
#
# CONFIG_USB_CATC is not set
# CONFIG_USB_KAWETH is not set
# CONFIG_USB_PEGASUS is not set
# CONFIG_USB_RTL8150 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_USBNET is not set
# CONFIG_USB_IPHETH is not set
CONFIG_WLAN=y
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_RAYCS is not set
# CONFIG_LIBERTAS_THINFIRM is not set
# CONFIG_AIRO is not set
# CONFIG_ATMEL is not set
# CONFIG_AT76C50X_USB is not set
# CONFIG_AIRO_CS is not set
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_WL3501 is not set
# CONFIG_PRISM54 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ZD1201 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_NET_RNDIS_WLAN is not set
# CONFIG_RTL8180 is not set
# CONFIG_RTL8187 is not set
# CONFIG_ADM8211 is not set
# CONFIG_MAC80211_HWSIM is not set
# CONFIG_MWL8K is not set
# CONFIG_ATH_COMMON is not set
# CONFIG_B43 is not set
# CONFIG_B43LEGACY is not set
# CONFIG_BRCMFMAC is not set
# CONFIG_HOSTAP is not set
# CONFIG_IPW2100 is not set
# CONFIG_IPW2200 is not set
# CONFIG_IWLWIFI is not set
# CONFIG_IWL4965 is not set
# CONFIG_IWL3945 is not set
# CONFIG_LIBERTAS is not set
# CONFIG_HERMES is not set
# CONFIG_P54_COMMON is not set
# CONFIG_RT2X00 is not set
# CONFIG_RTL8192CE is not set
# CONFIG_RTL8192SE is not set
# CONFIG_RTL8192DE is not set
# CONFIG_RTL8192CU is not set
# CONFIG_WL1251 is not set
# CONFIG_WL12XX_MENU is not set
# CONFIG_ZD1211RW is not set
# CONFIG_MWIFIEX is not set

#
# Enable WiMAX (Networking options) to see the WiMAX drivers
#
# CONFIG_WAN is not set
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
# CONFIG_VMXNET3 is not set
# CONFIG_ISDN is not set
# CONFIG_PHONE is not set

#
# Input device support
#
CONFIG_INPUT=y
CONFIG_INPUT_FF_MEMLESS=y
CONFIG_INPUT_POLLDEV=y
# CONFIG_INPUT_SPARSEKMAP is not set

#
# Userland interfaces
#
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
# CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_PSAUX is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
# CONFIG_INPUT_JOYDEV is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=y
# CONFIG_INPUT_EVBUG is not set

#
# Input Device Drivers
#
CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ADP5588 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ADP5589 is not set
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_QT1070 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_QT2160 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_LKKBD is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_TCA6416 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_TCA8418 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MAX7359 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MCS is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MPR121 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_NEWTON is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_OPENCORES is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_STOWAWAY is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_SUNKBD is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_XTKBD is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSE=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_ALPS=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_LOGIPS2PP=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_SYNAPTICS=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_LIFEBOOK=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_TRACKPOINT=y
# CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_ELANTECH is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_SENTELIC is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2_TOUCHKIT is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_SERIAL is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_APPLETOUCH is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_BCM5974 is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_VSXXXAA is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_SYNAPTICS_I2C is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_JOYSTICK is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_TABLET is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_MISC=y
# CONFIG_INPUT_AD714X is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_BMA150 is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_PCSPKR is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_MMA8450 is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_MPU3050 is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_ATLAS_BTNS is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_ATI_REMOTE2 is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_KEYSPAN_REMOTE is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_KXTJ9 is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_POWERMATE is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_YEALINK is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_CM109 is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_UINPUT is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_PCF8574 is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_ADXL34X is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_CMA3000 is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_XEN_KBDDEV_FRONTEND=y

#
# Hardware I/O ports
#
CONFIG_SERIO=y
CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y
CONFIG_SERIO_SERPORT=y
# CONFIG_SERIO_CT82C710 is not set
# CONFIG_SERIO_PCIPS2 is not set
CONFIG_SERIO_LIBPS2=y
# CONFIG_SERIO_RAW is not set
# CONFIG_SERIO_ALTERA_PS2 is not set
# CONFIG_SERIO_PS2MULT is not set
# CONFIG_GAMEPORT is not set

#
# Character devices
#
CONFIG_VT=y
CONFIG_CONSOLE_TRANSLATIONS=y
CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE_SLEEP=y
CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_VT_HW_CONSOLE_BINDING=y
CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS=y
# CONFIG_DEVPTS_MULTIPLE_INSTANCES is not set
# CONFIG_LEGACY_PTYS is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD=y
# CONFIG_ROCKETPORT is not set
# CONFIG_CYCLADES is not set
# CONFIG_MOXA_INTELLIO is not set
# CONFIG_MOXA_SMARTIO is not set
# CONFIG_SYNCLINK is not set
# CONFIG_SYNCLINKMP is not set
# CONFIG_SYNCLINK_GT is not set
# CONFIG_NOZOMI is not set
# CONFIG_ISI is not set
# CONFIG_N_HDLC is not set
# CONFIG_N_GSM is not set
# CONFIG_TRACE_SINK is not set

#
# KCopy
#
CONFIG_KCOPY=m
CONFIG_DEVKMEM=y
# CONFIG_STALDRV is not set

#
# Serial drivers
#
# CONFIG_SERIAL_8250 is not set
CONFIG_FIX_EARLYCON_MEM=y

#
# Non-8250 serial port support
#
# CONFIG_SERIAL_MFD_HSU is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_JSM is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_TIMBERDALE is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_JTAGUART is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_UART is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_PCH_UART is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_XILINX_PS_UART is not set
CONFIG_HVC_DRIVER=y
CONFIG_HVC_IRQ=y
CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y
# CONFIG_IPMI_HANDLER is not set
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM=y
# CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_TIMERIOMEM is not set
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_INTEL=y
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_AMD=y
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_VIA=y
CONFIG_NVRAM=y
# CONFIG_R3964 is not set
# CONFIG_APPLICOM is not set

#
# PCMCIA character devices
#
# CONFIG_SYNCLINK_CS is not set
# CONFIG_CARDMAN_4000 is not set
# CONFIG_CARDMAN_4040 is not set
# CONFIG_IPWIRELESS is not set
# CONFIG_MWAVE is not set
# CONFIG_RAW_DRIVER is not set
# CONFIG_HPET is not set
# CONFIG_HANGCHECK_TIMER is not set
# CONFIG_TCG_TPM is not set
# CONFIG_TELCLOCK is not set
CONFIG_DEVPORT=y
# CONFIG_RAMOOPS is not set
CONFIG_I2C=y
CONFIG_I2C_BOARDINFO=y
CONFIG_I2C_COMPAT=y
# CONFIG_I2C_CHARDEV is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_MUX is not set
CONFIG_I2C_HELPER_AUTO=y
CONFIG_I2C_ALGOBIT=y

#
# I2C Hardware Bus support
#

#
# PC SMBus host controller drivers
#
# CONFIG_I2C_ALI1535 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_ALI1563 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_ALI15X3 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_AMD756 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_AMD8111 is not set
CONFIG_I2C_I801=y
# CONFIG_I2C_ISCH is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PIIX4 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_NFORCE2 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_SIS5595 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_SIS630 is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_SIS96X is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_VIAPRO is not set

#
# ACPI drivers
#
# CONFIG_I2C_SCMI is not set

#
# I2C system bus drivers (mostly embedded / system-on-chip)
#
# CONFIG_I2C_DESIGNWARE_PCI is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_INTEL_MID is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_OCORES is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PCA_PLATFORM is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PXA_PCI is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_SIMTEC is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_XILINX is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_EG20T is not set

#
# External I2C/SMBus adapter drivers
#
# CONFIG_I2C_DIOLAN_U2C is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PARPORT_LIGHT is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_TAOS_EVM is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_TINY_USB is not set

#
# Other I2C/SMBus bus drivers
#
# CONFIG_I2C_STUB is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_ALGO is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_BUS is not set
# CONFIG_SPI is not set

#
# PPS support
#
# CONFIG_PPS is not set

#
# PPS generators support
#

#
# PTP clock support
#

#
# Enable Device Drivers -> PPS to see the PTP clock options.
#
CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_OPTIONAL_GPIOLIB=y
# CONFIG_GPIOLIB is not set
# CONFIG_W1 is not set
CONFIG_POWER_SUPPLY=y
# CONFIG_POWER_SUPPLY_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_PDA_POWER is not set
# CONFIG_TEST_POWER is not set
# CONFIG_BATTERY_DS2780 is not set
# CONFIG_BATTERY_DS2782 is not set
# CONFIG_BATTERY_SBS is not set
# CONFIG_BATTERY_BQ27x00 is not set
# CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX17040 is not set
# CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX17042 is not set
# CONFIG_CHARGER_MAX8903 is not set
# CONFIG_CHARGER_LP8727 is not set
CONFIG_HWMON=y
# CONFIG_HWMON_VID is not set
# CONFIG_HWMON_DEBUG_CHIP is not set

#
# Native drivers
#
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ABITUGURU is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ABITUGURU3 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_AD7414 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_AD7418 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1021 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1025 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1026 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1029 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1031 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM9240 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADT7411 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADT7462 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADT7470 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADT7475 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ASC7621 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_K8TEMP is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_K10TEMP is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_FAM15H_POWER is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ASB100 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ATXP1 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_DS620 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_DS1621 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_I5K_AMB is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_F71805F is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_F71882FG is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_F75375S is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_FSCHMD is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_G760A is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_GL518SM is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_GL520SM is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_CORETEMP is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_IT87 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_JC42 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LINEAGE is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM63 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM73 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM75 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM77 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM78 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM80 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM83 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM85 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM87 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM90 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM92 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM93 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LTC4151 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LTC4215 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LTC4245 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LTC4261 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM95241 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM95245 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX16065 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX1619 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX1668 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX6639 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX6642 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX6650 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_NTC_THERMISTOR is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_PC87360 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_PC87427 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_PCF8591 is not set
# CONFIG_PMBUS is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SHT21 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SIS5595 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SMM665 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_DME1737 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_EMC1403 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_EMC2103 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_EMC6W201 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47M1 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47M192 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47B397 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SCH56XX_COMMON is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SCH5627 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SCH5636 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADS1015 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADS7828 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_AMC6821 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_THMC50 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_TMP102 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_TMP401 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_TMP421 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_VIA_CPUTEMP is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_VIA686A is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_VT1211 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_VT8231 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83781D is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83791D is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83792D is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83793 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83795 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83L785TS is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83L786NG is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627HF is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627EHF is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_APPLESMC is not set

#
# ACPI drivers
#
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ACPI_POWER is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ATK0110 is not set
CONFIG_THERMAL=y
CONFIG_THERMAL_HWMON=y
CONFIG_WATCHDOG=y
# CONFIG_WATCHDOG_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_WATCHDOG_NOWAYOUT is not set

#
# Watchdog Device Drivers
#
# CONFIG_SOFT_WATCHDOG is not set
# CONFIG_ACQUIRE_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_ADVANTECH_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_ALIM1535_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_ALIM7101_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_F71808E_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_SP5100_TCO is not set
# CONFIG_SC520_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_SBC_FITPC2_WATCHDOG is not set
# CONFIG_EUROTECH_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_IB700_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_IBMASR is not set
# CONFIG_WAFER_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_I6300ESB_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_ITCO_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_IT8712F_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_IT87_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_HP_WATCHDOG is not set
# CONFIG_SC1200_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_PC87413_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_NV_TCO is not set
# CONFIG_60XX_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_SBC8360_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_CPU5_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_SMSC_SCH311X_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_SMSC37B787_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_VIA_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_W83627HF_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_W83697HF_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_W83697UG_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_W83877F_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_W83977F_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_MACHZ_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_SBC_EPX_C3_WATCHDOG is not set
CONFIG_XEN_WDT=y

#
# PCI-based Watchdog Cards
#
# CONFIG_PCIPCWATCHDOG is not set
# CONFIG_WDTPCI is not set

#
# USB-based Watchdog Cards
#
# CONFIG_USBPCWATCHDOG is not set
CONFIG_SSB_POSSIBLE=y

#
# Sonics Silicon Backplane
#
# CONFIG_SSB is not set
CONFIG_BCMA_POSSIBLE=y

#
# Broadcom specific AMBA
#
# CONFIG_BCMA is not set

#
# Multifunction device drivers
#
# CONFIG_MFD_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_88PM860X is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_SM501 is not set
# CONFIG_HTC_PASIC3 is not set
# CONFIG_TPS6105X is not set
# CONFIG_TPS6507X is not set
# CONFIG_TWL4030_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_STMPE is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_TC3589X is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_TMIO is not set
# CONFIG_PMIC_DA903X is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_DA9052_I2C is not set
# CONFIG_PMIC_ADP5520 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_MAX8925 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_MAX8997 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_MAX8998 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_S5M_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_WM8400 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_WM831X_I2C is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_WM8350_I2C is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_WM8994 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_PCF50633 is not set
# CONFIG_ABX500_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_CS5535 is not set
# CONFIG_LPC_SCH is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_RDC321X is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_JANZ_CMODIO is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_VX855 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_WL1273_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_REGULATOR is not set
# CONFIG_MEDIA_SUPPORT is not set

#
# Graphics support
#
CONFIG_AGP=y
# CONFIG_AGP_AMD64 is not set
CONFIG_AGP_INTEL=y
# CONFIG_AGP_SIS is not set
# CONFIG_AGP_VIA is not set
CONFIG_VGA_ARB=y
CONFIG_VGA_ARB_MAX_GPUS=16
# CONFIG_VGA_SWITCHEROO is not set
CONFIG_DRM=y
CONFIG_DRM_KMS_HELPER=y
# CONFIG_DRM_TDFX is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_R128 is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_RADEON is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_I810 is not set
CONFIG_DRM_I915=y
# CONFIG_DRM_I915_KMS is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_MGA is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_SIS is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_SAVAGE is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_VMWGFX is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_GMA500 is not set
# CONFIG_STUB_POULSBO is not set
# CONFIG_VGASTATE is not set
CONFIG_VIDEO_OUTPUT_CONTROL=y
CONFIG_FB=y
# CONFIG_FIRMWARE_EDID is not set
# CONFIG_FB_DDC is not set
# CONFIG_FB_BOOT_VESA_SUPPORT is not set
CONFIG_FB_CFB_FILLRECT=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_COPYAREA=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_IMAGEBLIT=y
# CONFIG_FB_CFB_REV_PIXELS_IN_BYTE is not set
CONFIG_FB_SYS_FILLRECT=y
CONFIG_FB_SYS_COPYAREA=y
CONFIG_FB_SYS_IMAGEBLIT=y
# CONFIG_FB_FOREIGN_ENDIAN is not set
CONFIG_FB_SYS_FOPS=y
# CONFIG_FB_WMT_GE_ROPS is not set
CONFIG_FB_DEFERRED_IO=y
# CONFIG_FB_SVGALIB is not set
# CONFIG_FB_MACMODES is not set
# CONFIG_FB_BACKLIGHT is not set
CONFIG_FB_MODE_HELPERS=y
CONFIG_FB_TILEBLITTING=y

#
# Frame buffer hardware drivers
#
# CONFIG_FB_CIRRUS is not set
# CONFIG_FB_PM2 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_CYBER2000 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_ARC is not set
# CONFIG_FB_ASILIANT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_IMSTT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_VGA16 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_UVESA is not set
# CONFIG_FB_VESA is not set
# CONFIG_FB_N411 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_HGA is not set
# CONFIG_FB_S1D13XXX is not set
# CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA is not set
# CONFIG_FB_RIVA is not set
# CONFIG_FB_LE80578 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_MATROX is not set
# CONFIG_FB_RADEON is not set
# CONFIG_FB_ATY128 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_ATY is not set
# CONFIG_FB_S3 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_SAVAGE is not set
# CONFIG_FB_SIS is not set
# CONFIG_FB_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_FB_NEOMAGIC is not set
# CONFIG_FB_KYRO is not set
# CONFIG_FB_3DFX is not set
# CONFIG_FB_VOODOO1 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_VT8623 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_TRIDENT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_ARK is not set
# CONFIG_FB_PM3 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_CARMINE is not set
# CONFIG_FB_GEODE is not set
# CONFIG_FB_SMSCUFX is not set
# CONFIG_FB_UDL is not set
# CONFIG_FB_VIRTUAL is not set
CONFIG_XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND=y
# CONFIG_FB_METRONOME is not set
# CONFIG_FB_MB862XX is not set
# CONFIG_FB_BROADSHEET is not set
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_LCD_SUPPORT=y
# CONFIG_LCD_CLASS_DEVICE is not set
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE=y
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_GENERIC=y
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_PROGEAR is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_APPLE is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_SAHARA is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_ADP8860 is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_ADP8870 is not set

#
# Console display driver support
#
CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_VGACON_SOFT_SCROLLBACK=y
CONFIG_VGACON_SOFT_SCROLLBACK_SIZE=64
CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE_DETECT_PRIMARY=y
# CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE_ROTATION is not set
# CONFIG_FONTS is not set
CONFIG_FONT_8x8=y
CONFIG_FONT_8x16=y
CONFIG_LOGO=y
# CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_MONO is not set
# CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_VGA16 is not set
CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_CLUT224=y
# CONFIG_SOUND is not set
CONFIG_HID_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_HID=y
CONFIG_HID_BATTERY_STRENGTH=y
CONFIG_HIDRAW=y

#
# USB Input Devices
#
CONFIG_USB_HID=y
CONFIG_HID_PID=y
CONFIG_USB_HIDDEV=y

#
# Special HID drivers
#
CONFIG_HID_A4TECH=y
# CONFIG_HID_ACRUX is not set
CONFIG_HID_APPLE=y
CONFIG_HID_BELKIN=y
CONFIG_HID_CHERRY=y
CONFIG_HID_CHICONY=y
CONFIG_HID_CYPRESS=y
# CONFIG_HID_DRAGONRISE is not set
# CONFIG_HID_EMS_FF is not set
CONFIG_HID_EZKEY=y
# CONFIG_HID_HOLTEK is not set
# CONFIG_HID_KEYTOUCH is not set
CONFIG_HID_KYE=y
# CONFIG_HID_UCLOGIC is not set
# CONFIG_HID_WALTOP is not set
# CONFIG_HID_GYRATION is not set
# CONFIG_HID_TWINHAN is not set
CONFIG_HID_KENSINGTON=y
# CONFIG_HID_LCPOWER is not set
CONFIG_HID_LOGITECH=y
# CONFIG_HID_LOGITECH_DJ is not set
# CONFIG_LOGITECH_FF is not set
# CONFIG_LOGIRUMBLEPAD2_FF is not set
# CONFIG_LOGIG940_FF is not set
# CONFIG_LOGIWHEELS_FF is not set
CONFIG_HID_MICROSOFT=y
CONFIG_HID_MONTEREY=y
# CONFIG_HID_MULTITOUCH is not set
# CONFIG_HID_NTRIG is not set
# CONFIG_HID_ORTEK is not set
# CONFIG_HID_PANTHERLORD is not set
# CONFIG_HID_PETALYNX is not set
# CONFIG_HID_PICOLCD is not set
# CONFIG_HID_PRIMAX is not set
# CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT is not set
# CONFIG_HID_SAMSUNG is not set
# CONFIG_HID_SONY is not set
# CONFIG_HID_SPEEDLINK is not set
# CONFIG_HID_SUNPLUS is not set
# CONFIG_HID_GREENASIA is not set
# CONFIG_HID_SMARTJOYPLUS is not set
# CONFIG_HID_TOPSEED is not set
# CONFIG_HID_THRUSTMASTER is not set
# CONFIG_HID_ZEROPLUS is not set
# CONFIG_HID_ZYDACRON is not set
CONFIG_USB_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_USB_COMMON=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_HCD=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_OHCI=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_EHCI=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_XHCI=y
CONFIG_USB=y
CONFIG_USB_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_USB_ANNOUNCE_NEW_DEVICES=y

#
# Miscellaneous USB options
#
CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS=y
# CONFIG_USB_DEVICE_CLASS is not set
# CONFIG_USB_DYNAMIC_MINORS is not set
CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND=y
# CONFIG_USB_OTG is not set
CONFIG_USB_MON=y
# CONFIG_USB_WUSB_CBAF is not set

#
# USB Host Controller Drivers
#
# CONFIG_USB_C67X00_HCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_XHCI_HCD is not set
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=y
# CONFIG_USB_EHCI_ROOT_HUB_TT is not set
# CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED is not set
# CONFIG_USB_EHCI_MV is not set
# CONFIG_USB_OXU210HP_HCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ISP116X_HCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ISP1760_HCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ISP1362_HCD is not set
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD=y
# CONFIG_USB_OHCI_BIG_ENDIAN_DESC is not set
# CONFIG_USB_OHCI_BIG_ENDIAN_MMIO is not set
CONFIG_USB_OHCI_LITTLE_ENDIAN=y
CONFIG_USB_UHCI_HCD=y
# CONFIG_USB_SL811_HCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_R8A66597_HCD is not set

#
# USB Device Class drivers
#
# CONFIG_USB_ACM is not set
# CONFIG_USB_PRINTER is not set
# CONFIG_USB_WDM is not set
# CONFIG_USB_TMC is not set

#
# NOTE: USB_STORAGE depends on SCSI but BLK_DEV_SD may
#

#
# also be needed; see USB_STORAGE Help for more info
#
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=y
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_REALTEK is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DATAFAB is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_FREECOM is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ISD200 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_USBAT is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR09 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR55 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_JUMPSHOT is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ALAUDA is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ONETOUCH is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_KARMA is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_CYPRESS_ATACB is not set
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ENE_UB6250 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_UAS is not set
CONFIG_USB_LIBUSUAL=y

#
# USB Imaging devices
#
# CONFIG_USB_MDC800 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_MICROTEK is not set

#
# USB port drivers
#
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL is not set

#
# USB Miscellaneous drivers
#
# CONFIG_USB_EMI62 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_EMI26 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ADUTUX is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SEVSEG is not set
# CONFIG_USB_RIO500 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_LEGOTOWER is not set
# CONFIG_USB_LCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_LED is not set
# CONFIG_USB_CYPRESS_CY7C63 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_CYTHERM is not set
# CONFIG_USB_IDMOUSE is not set
# CONFIG_USB_FTDI_ELAN is not set
# CONFIG_USB_APPLEDISPLAY is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SISUSBVGA is not set
# CONFIG_USB_LD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_TRANCEVIBRATOR is not set
# CONFIG_USB_IOWARRIOR is not set
# CONFIG_USB_TEST is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ISIGHTFW is not set
# CONFIG_USB_YUREX is not set
# CONFIG_USB_GADGET is not set

#
# OTG and related infrastructure
#
# CONFIG_NOP_USB_XCEIV is not set
# CONFIG_UWB is not set
# CONFIG_MMC is not set
# CONFIG_MEMSTICK is not set
# CONFIG_NEW_LEDS is not set
# CONFIG_ACCESSIBILITY is not set
# CONFIG_INFINIBAND is not set
CONFIG_EDAC=y

#
# Reporting subsystems
#
# CONFIG_EDAC_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_EDAC_MM_EDAC is not set
CONFIG_RTC_LIB=y
CONFIG_RTC_CLASS=y
# CONFIG_RTC_HCTOSYS is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DEBUG is not set

#
# RTC interfaces
#
CONFIG_RTC_INTF_SYSFS=y
CONFIG_RTC_INTF_PROC=y
CONFIG_RTC_INTF_DEV=y
# CONFIG_RTC_INTF_DEV_UIE_EMUL is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_TEST is not set

#
# I2C RTC drivers
#
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1307 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1374 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1672 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS3232 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_MAX6900 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RS5C372 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_ISL1208 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_ISL12022 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_X1205 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_PCF8563 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_PCF8583 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_M41T80 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_BQ32K is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_S35390A is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_FM3130 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RX8581 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RX8025 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_EM3027 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RV3029C2 is not set

#
# SPI RTC drivers
#

#
# Platform RTC drivers
#
CONFIG_RTC_DRV_CMOS=y
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1286 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1511 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1553 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1742 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_STK17TA8 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_M48T86 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_M48T35 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_M48T59 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_MSM6242 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_BQ4802 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RP5C01 is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_DRV_V3020 is not set

#
# on-CPU RTC drivers
#
CONFIG_DMADEVICES=y
# CONFIG_DMADEVICES_DEBUG is not set

#
# DMA Devices
#
# CONFIG_INTEL_MID_DMAC is not set
# CONFIG_INTEL_IOATDMA is not set
# CONFIG_TIMB_DMA is not set
# CONFIG_PCH_DMA is not set
# CONFIG_AUXDISPLAY is not set
# CONFIG_UIO is not set

#
# Virtio drivers
#
# CONFIG_VIRTIO_PCI is not set
# CONFIG_VIRTIO_BALLOON is not set
# CONFIG_VIRTIO_MMIO is not set

#
# Microsoft Hyper-V guest support
#
# CONFIG_HYPERV is not set

#
# Xen driver support
#
CONFIG_XEN_BALLOON=y
# CONFIG_XEN_SELFBALLOONING is not set
CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
CONFIG_XEN_DEV_EVTCHN=y
# CONFIG_XEN_BACKEND is not set
CONFIG_XENFS=y
CONFIG_XEN_COMPAT_XENFS=y
CONFIG_XEN_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
CONFIG_XEN_XENBUS_FRONTEND=y
CONFIG_XEN_GNTDEV=y
CONFIG_XEN_GRANT_DEV_ALLOC=y
CONFIG_SWIOTLB_XEN=y
CONFIG_XEN_TMEM=y
CONFIG_XEN_PRIVCMD=y
CONFIG_STAGING=y
# CONFIG_ET131X is not set
# CONFIG_SLICOSS is not set
# CONFIG_USBIP_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_W35UND is not set
# CONFIG_PRISM2_USB is not set
# CONFIG_ECHO is not set
# CONFIG_COMEDI is not set
# CONFIG_ASUS_OLED is not set
# CONFIG_R8187SE is not set
# CONFIG_RTL8192U is not set
# CONFIG_RTLLIB is not set
# CONFIG_R8712U is not set
# CONFIG_RTS_PSTOR is not set
# CONFIG_RTS5139 is not set
# CONFIG_TRANZPORT is not set
# CONFIG_IDE_PHISON is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_NOUVEAU is not set

#
# I2C encoder or helper chips
#
# CONFIG_DRM_I2C_CH7006 is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_I2C_SIL164 is not set
# CONFIG_VT6655 is not set
# CONFIG_VT6656 is not set
# CONFIG_VME_BUS is not set
# CONFIG_DX_SEP is not set
# CONFIG_IIO is not set
CONFIG_XVMALLOC=y
CONFIG_ZRAM=m
# CONFIG_ZRAM_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_ZCACHE is not set
# CONFIG_WLAGS49_H2 is not set
# CONFIG_WLAGS49_H25 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_SM7XX is not set
# CONFIG_CRYSTALHD is not set
# CONFIG_FB_XGI is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_QUICKSTART is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ENESTORAGE is not set
# CONFIG_BCM_WIMAX is not set
# CONFIG_FT1000 is not set

#
# Speakup console speech
#
# CONFIG_SPEAKUP is not set
# CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_SYNAPTICS_I2C_RMI4 is not set
# CONFIG_STAGING_MEDIA is not set

#
# Android
#
# CONFIG_ANDROID is not set
CONFIG_X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES=y
# CONFIG_ACERHDF is not set
# CONFIG_ASUS_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_FUJITSU_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_FUJITSU_TABLET is not set
# CONFIG_HP_ACCEL is not set
# CONFIG_PANASONIC_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_THINKPAD_ACPI is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_HDAPS is not set
# CONFIG_INTEL_MENLOW is not set
# CONFIG_EEEPC_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_WMI is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_ASUS is not set
# CONFIG_TOPSTAR_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_TOSHIBA is not set
# CONFIG_TOSHIBA_BT_RFKILL is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_CMPC is not set
# CONFIG_INTEL_IPS is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_RTL is not set
# CONFIG_XO15_EBOOK is not set
# CONFIG_SAMSUNG_Q10 is not set

#
# Hardware Spinlock drivers
#
CONFIG_CLKEVT_I8253=y
CONFIG_I8253_LOCK=y
CONFIG_CLKBLD_I8253=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_SUPPORT=y
# CONFIG_AMD_IOMMU is not set
# CONFIG_INTEL_IOMMU is not set
# CONFIG_IRQ_REMAP is not set
# CONFIG_VIRT_DRIVERS is not set
# CONFIG_PM_DEVFREQ is not set

#
# Firmware Drivers
#
# CONFIG_EDD is not set
CONFIG_FIRMWARE_MEMMAP=y
# CONFIG_DELL_RBU is not set
# CONFIG_DCDBAS is not set
CONFIG_DMIID=y
# CONFIG_DMI_SYSFS is not set
# CONFIG_ISCSI_IBFT_FIND is not set
# CONFIG_GOOGLE_FIRMWARE is not set

#
# File systems
#
# CONFIG_EXT2_FS is not set
# CONFIG_EXT3_FS is not set
CONFIG_EXT4_FS=y
CONFIG_EXT4_USE_FOR_EXT23=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_XATTR=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_SECURITY=y
# CONFIG_EXT4_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_JBD2=y
# CONFIG_JBD2_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_FS_MBCACHE=y
# CONFIG_REISERFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_JFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_XFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_GFS2_FS is not set
# CONFIG_BTRFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_NILFS2_FS is not set
CONFIG_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
CONFIG_FILE_LOCKING=y
CONFIG_FSNOTIFY=y
CONFIG_DNOTIFY=y
CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y
CONFIG_FANOTIFY=y
# CONFIG_FANOTIFY_ACCESS_PERMISSIONS is not set
CONFIG_QUOTA=y
CONFIG_QUOTA_NETLINK_INTERFACE=y
# CONFIG_PRINT_QUOTA_WARNING is not set
# CONFIG_QUOTA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_QUOTA_TREE=y
# CONFIG_QFMT_V1 is not set
CONFIG_QFMT_V2=y
CONFIG_QUOTACTL=y
CONFIG_QUOTACTL_COMPAT=y
CONFIG_AUTOFS4_FS=y
CONFIG_FUSE_FS=y
# CONFIG_CUSE is not set
CONFIG_GENERIC_ACL=y

#
# Caches
#
# CONFIG_FSCACHE is not set

#
# CD-ROM/DVD Filesystems
#
CONFIG_ISO9660_FS=y
CONFIG_JOLIET=y
CONFIG_ZISOFS=y
# CONFIG_UDF_FS is not set

#
# DOS/FAT/NT Filesystems
#
CONFIG_FAT_FS=y
CONFIG_MSDOS_FS=y
CONFIG_VFAT_FS=y
CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_CODEPAGE=437
CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_IOCHARSET="iso8859-1"
# CONFIG_NTFS_FS is not set

#
# Pseudo filesystems
#
CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
CONFIG_PROC_KCORE=y
CONFIG_PROC_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_PROC_PAGE_MONITOR=y
CONFIG_SYSFS=y
CONFIG_TMPFS=y
CONFIG_TMPFS_POSIX_ACL=y
CONFIG_TMPFS_XATTR=y
# CONFIG_HUGETLBFS is not set
# CONFIG_HUGETLB_PAGE is not set
# CONFIG_CONFIGFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_MISC_FILESYSTEMS is not set
# CONFIG_NETWORK_FILESYSTEMS is not set
CONFIG_NLS=y
CONFIG_NLS_DEFAULT="utf8"
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_437=y
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_737 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_775 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_850 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_852 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_855 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_857 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_860 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_861 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_862 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_863 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_864 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_865 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_866 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_869 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_936 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_950 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_932 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_949 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_874 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_8 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_1250 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_1251 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_ASCII=y
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_1=y
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_2 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_3 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_4 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_5 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_6 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_7 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_9 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_13 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_14 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_15 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_KOI8_R is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_KOI8_U is not set
CONFIG_NLS_UTF8=y

#
# Kernel hacking
#
CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME=y
CONFIG_DEFAULT_MESSAGE_LOGLEVEL=4
# CONFIG_ENABLE_WARN_DEPRECATED is not set
CONFIG_ENABLE_MUST_CHECK=y
CONFIG_FRAME_WARN=2048
CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
# CONFIG_STRIP_ASM_SYMS is not set
# CONFIG_UNUSED_SYMBOLS is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS=y
# CONFIG_HEADERS_CHECK is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_SECTION_MISMATCH is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_SHIRQ is not set
# CONFIG_LOCKUP_DETECTOR is not set
# CONFIG_HARDLOCKUP_DETECTOR is not set
# CONFIG_DETECT_HUNG_TASK is not set
# CONFIG_SCHED_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_SCHEDSTATS=y
CONFIG_TIMER_STATS=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_OBJECTS is not set
# CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON is not set
# CONFIG_SLUB_STATS is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_KMEMLEAK is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_RT_MUTEXES is not set
# CONFIG_RT_MUTEX_TESTER is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_MUTEXES is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCK_ALLOC is not set
# CONFIG_PROVE_LOCKING is not set
# CONFIG_SPARSE_RCU_POINTER is not set
# CONFIG_LOCK_STAT is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_ATOMIC_SLEEP is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCKING_API_SELFTESTS is not set
CONFIG_STACKTRACE=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_STACK_USAGE=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_KOBJECT is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_BUGVERBOSE=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_VM is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_VIRTUAL is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_WRITECOUNT is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_MEMORY_INIT=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_LIST is not set
# CONFIG_TEST_LIST_SORT is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_SG is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_NOTIFIERS is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_CREDENTIALS is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_FRAME_POINTERS=y
CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER=y
# CONFIG_BOOT_PRINTK_DELAY is not set
# CONFIG_RCU_TORTURE_TEST is not set
CONFIG_RCU_CPU_STALL_TIMEOUT=60
# CONFIG_KPROBES_SANITY_TEST is not set
# CONFIG_BACKTRACE_SELF_TEST is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_BLOCK_EXT_DEVT is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_FORCE_WEAK_PER_CPU is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_PER_CPU_MAPS is not set
# CONFIG_LKDTM is not set
# CONFIG_CPU_NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECT is not set
# CONFIG_FAULT_INJECTION is not set
# CONFIG_LATENCYTOP is not set
CONFIG_SYSCTL_SYSCALL_CHECK=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC is not set
CONFIG_USER_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_NOP_TRACER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_TRACER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_FP_TEST=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACE_MCOUNT_TEST=y
CONFIG_HAVE_DYNAMIC_FTRACE=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FTRACE_MCOUNT_RECORD=y
CONFIG_HAVE_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINTS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_C_RECORDMCOUNT=y
CONFIG_RING_BUFFER=y
CONFIG_EVENT_TRACING=y
CONFIG_EVENT_POWER_TRACING_DEPRECATED=y
CONFIG_CONTEXT_SWITCH_TRACER=y
CONFIG_TRACING=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_TRACER=y
CONFIG_TRACING_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_FTRACE=y
# CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER is not set
# CONFIG_IRQSOFF_TRACER is not set
# CONFIG_SCHED_TRACER is not set
# CONFIG_FTRACE_SYSCALLS is not set
CONFIG_BRANCH_PROFILE_NONE=y
# CONFIG_PROFILE_ANNOTATED_BRANCHES is not set
# CONFIG_PROFILE_ALL_BRANCHES is not set
# CONFIG_STACK_TRACER is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IO_TRACE=y
CONFIG_KPROBE_EVENT=y
# CONFIG_FTRACE_STARTUP_TEST is not set
# CONFIG_MMIOTRACE is not set
# CONFIG_RING_BUFFER_BENCHMARK is not set
CONFIG_PROVIDE_OHCI1394_DMA_INIT=y
# CONFIG_DYNAMIC_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_DMA_API_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_ATOMIC64_SELFTEST is not set
# CONFIG_SAMPLES is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KGDB=y
# CONFIG_KGDB is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KMEMCHECK=y
# CONFIG_TEST_KSTRTOX is not set
# CONFIG_STRICT_DEVMEM is not set
CONFIG_X86_VERBOSE_BOOTUP=y
CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=y
CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK_DBGP=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_STACKOVERFLOW=y
# CONFIG_X86_PTDUMP is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_RODATA=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_RODATA_TEST is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_SET_MODULE_RONX is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_NX_TEST=m
# CONFIG_IOMMU_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_IOMMU_STRESS is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_MMIOTRACE_SUPPORT=y
# CONFIG_X86_DECODER_SELFTEST is not set
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0X80=0
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0XED=1
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_UDELAY=2
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_NONE=3
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_0X80=y
# CONFIG_IO_DELAY_0XED is not set
# CONFIG_IO_DELAY_UDELAY is not set
# CONFIG_IO_DELAY_NONE is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_IO_DELAY_TYPE=0
# CONFIG_DEBUG_BOOT_PARAMS is not set
# CONFIG_CPA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_OPTIMIZE_INLINING=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_STRICT_USER_COPY_CHECKS is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_NMI_SELFTEST is not set

#
# Security options
#
CONFIG_KEYS=y
# CONFIG_ENCRYPTED_KEYS is not set
CONFIG_KEYS_DEBUG_PROC_KEYS=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_DMESG_RESTRICT is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY=y
# CONFIG_SECURITYFS is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK_XFRM is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_PATH is not set
CONFIG_LSM_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=65536
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM_VALUE=1
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_CHECKREQPROT_VALUE=1
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_POLICYDB_VERSION_MAX is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SMACK is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO is not set
# CONFIG_SECURITY_APPARMOR is not set
# CONFIG_IMA is not set
# CONFIG_EVM is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY_DAC is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY="selinux"
CONFIG_CRYPTO=y

#
# Crypto core or helper
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_AEAD=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_AEAD2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLKCIPHER=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLKCIPHER2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_RNG2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_PCOMP2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER2=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER_DISABLE_TESTS=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_GF128MUL=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_NULL is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_PCRYPT is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_WORKQUEUE=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRYPTD=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_AUTHENC=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TEST is not set

#
# Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data
#
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CCM is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_GCM is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SEQIV is not set

#
# Block modes
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CBC=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CTR is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CTS is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ECB=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_LRW=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_PCBC is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_XTS=y

#
# Hash modes
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_HMAC=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_XCBC is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_VMAC is not set

#
# Digest
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C_INTEL is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_GHASH is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_MD4 is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MD5=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_MICHAEL_MIC is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD128 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD160 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD256 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD320 is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA1=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA1_SSSE3 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA256 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA512 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TGR192 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_WP512 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_GHASH_CLMUL_NI_INTEL is not set

#
# Ciphers
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES_X86_64 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES_NI_INTEL is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_ANUBIS is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ARC4=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLOWFISH is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLOWFISH_X86_64 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAMELLIA is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAST5 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAST6 is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_DES=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_FCRYPT is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_KHAZAD is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SALSA20 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SALSA20_X86_64 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SEED is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_SERPENT=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_SERPENT_SSE2_X86_64=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TEA is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH_X86_64 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH_X86_64_3WAY is not set

#
# Compression
#
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEFLATE is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_ZLIB is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_LZO is not set

#
# Random Number Generation
#
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_ANSI_CPRNG is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_HASH is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_SKCIPHER is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_HW is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_KVM=y
CONFIG_VIRTUALIZATION=y
# CONFIG_KVM is not set
# CONFIG_VHOST_NET is not set
CONFIG_BINARY_PRINTF=y

#
# Library routines
#
CONFIG_BITREVERSE=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_FIRST_BIT=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_PCI_IOMAP=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IOMAP=y
# CONFIG_CRC_CCITT is not set
CONFIG_CRC16=y
CONFIG_CRC_T10DIF=y
# CONFIG_CRC_ITU_T is not set
CONFIG_CRC32=y
# CONFIG_CRC7 is not set
CONFIG_LIBCRC32C=y
# CONFIG_CRC8 is not set
CONFIG_ZLIB_INFLATE=y
CONFIG_LZO_COMPRESS=m
CONFIG_LZO_DECOMPRESS=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC_X86=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC_POWERPC=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC_IA64=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC_ARM=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC_ARMTHUMB=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC_SPARC=y
CONFIG_XZ_DEC_BCJ=y
# CONFIG_XZ_DEC_TEST is not set
CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_GZIP=y
CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_BZIP2=y
CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_LZMA=y
CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_XZ=y
CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_LZO=y
CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH=y
CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH_KMP=y
CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH_BM=y
CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH_FSM=y
CONFIG_HAS_IOMEM=y
CONFIG_HAS_IOPORT=y
CONFIG_HAS_DMA=y
CONFIG_CHECK_SIGNATURE=y
CONFIG_CPU_RMAP=y
CONFIG_DQL=y
CONFIG_NLATTR=y
CONFIG_AVERAGE=y
# CONFIG_CORDIC is not set

On Apr 9, 2012 11:34 PM, "Konstantin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Pandu,
>
> Sunday, April 8, 2012, 21:26:34, Pandu Poluan wrote:
> > I've deployed more than 20 Gentoo servers over VMware and
> > XenServer, no performance issues.
>
> What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to use
> sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend driver
> support. Am I missed something? ;)

Yes, you missed the "Server" part ;-)

I'm using XenServer, not pure Xen, so I'd guess the Dom0 is a heavily patched CentOS. The Gentoo VMs all run as DomU.

Rgds,

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Patrick Nagel
I'm using Linux-VServer for a couple of years, both with Gentoo and RHEL/CentOS. Had some trouble setting everything up at the time, but the main contributer (bertl) is always very helpful, and he is reachable on IRC (and the ML) nearly every day.

If you don't need the guests to be able to do network configuration (since that can only be done from the host), I can definitely recommend Linux-VServer.

Sent from my phone.

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Hacking Network Solutions - Gentoo List Subscriptions
On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 19:32 +0300, Konstantin wrote:

> What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to use
> sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend driver
> support. Am I missed something? ;)

Hi Konstantin,

I use Xen with Gentoo for both Dom0 and DomU.

The back-end driver support is well hidden in the menus,

Device Drivers  --->  Xen driver support  --->  Backend driver support

is required to show them.

I have attached a working .config 3.2.12 for your convenience.

My company also maintains a (still unfinished and now slightly out of
date unfortunately, but it is on my list of things to update) document
related to using Xen with Gentoo here:

http://www.mad-hacking.net/documentation/linux/deployment/xen/index.xml

We also maintain ebuilds for the 4.0.2 branch of Xen in our overlay,
which can be installed with layman (hacking-gentoo).

Maybe this will be of some help, I hope so - if you have any problems
with Xen feel free to ask me.

If you have any issues with the docs/ebuilds please email me off list.

Max

.config (77K) Download Attachment

On Apr 10, 2012 7:15 AM, "Hacking Network Solutions - Gentoo List Subscriptions" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 19:32 +0300, Konstantin wrote:
> >
> > What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to use
> > sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend driver
> > support. Am I missed something? ;)
> >

> Hi Konstantin,
>
> I use Xen with Gentoo for both Dom0 and DomU.
>
> The back-end driver support is well hidden in the menus,
>
> Device Drivers  --->  Xen driver support  --->  Backend driver support
>
> is required to show them.
>
> I have attached a working .config 3.2.12 for your convenience.
>
> My company also maintains a (still unfinished and now slightly out of
> date unfortunately, but it is on my list of things to update) document
> related to using Xen with Gentoo here:
>
> http://www.mad-hacking.net/documentation/linux/deployment/xen/index.xml

OMG! You're working there? Hats off to you guys, and max respect!

I would never be able to deploy my Gentoo infrastructure had I not read this :

http://www.mad-hacking.net/documentation/linux/deployment/buildserver/index.xml

> We also maintain ebuilds for the 4.0.2 branch of Xen in our overlay,
> which can be installed with layman (hacking-gentoo).
>
> Maybe this will be of some help, I hope so - if you have any problems
> with Xen feel free to ask me.
>
> If you have any issues with the docs/ebuilds please email me off list.

Not an issue, just an honest question: Does having Gentoo as Dom0 significantly improve performance?

Rgds,

On Tue, 2012-04-10 at 07:28 +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2012 7:15 AM, "Hacking Network Solutions - Gentoo List
> Subscriptions" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 19:32 +0300, Konstantin wrote:
> > >
> > > What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to
> use
> > > sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend
> driver
> > > support. Am I missed something? ;)
> > >

> > Hi Konstantin,
> >
> > I use Xen with Gentoo for both Dom0 and DomU.
> >
> > The back-end driver support is well hidden in the menus,
> >
> > Device Drivers  --->  Xen driver support  --->  Backend driver
> support
> >
> > is required to show them.
> >
> > I have attached a working .config 3.2.12 for your convenience.
> >
> > My company also maintains a (still unfinished and now slightly out
> of
> > date unfortunately, but it is on my list of things to update)
> document
> > related to using Xen with Gentoo here:
> >

> http://www.mad-hacking.net/documentation/linux/deployment/xen/index.xml
> >

> OMG! You're working there? Hats off to you guys, and max respect!
>
> I would never be able to deploy my Gentoo infrastructure had I not
> read this :
>
> http://www.mad-hacking.net/documentation/linux/deployment/buildserver/index.xml

Thank you for the kind words - it's always nice to know that we've been
able to help, especially with getting Gentoo more widely deployed in
production/corporate environments.

> > We also maintain ebuilds for the 4.0.2 branch of Xen in our overlay,
> > which can be installed with layman (hacking-gentoo).
> >
> > Maybe this will be of some help, I hope so - if you have any
> problems
> > with Xen feel free to ask me.
> >
> > If you have any issues with the docs/ebuilds please email me off
> list.
> >

> Not an issue, just an honest question: Does having Gentoo as Dom0
> significantly improve performance?

I wish I could say - unfortunately we've only ever used Gentoo as our
Dom0 distribution so have nothing to compare it against.

Theoretically, distributions which are specifically customised for use
as a Xen Dom0 _could_ be better from a performance standpoint as no
doubt there must be some optimisations which can be made that would not
be suitable for a more generic distribution.

That said I would be very interested to know if any of them had actually
been optimised in said fashion and if the requirements to still run as
wide a range of software as possible on the Dom0 (equivalent to loads of
USE flags) on a wide range of similar processors (equivalent to very
generic CPU setting) actually hurts enough to still make Gentoo a better
choice.

My _guess_ is that it would, although we're probably talking fractions
of a percent here not significant improvements unless the more generic
distributions pay a particularly heavy price for their CPU tolerance.

Max

Re: Toughts on Virtualization

Konstantin Astafjev
Greetings,

Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 03:13:36, Hacking Network Solutions - Gentoo List Subscriptions wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 19:32 +0300, Konstantin wrote:
>>
>> What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to use
>> sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend driver
>> support. Am I missed something? ;)
>>

> Hi Konstantin,
> I use Xen with Gentoo for both Dom0 and DomU.
> The back-end driver support is well hidden in the menus,
Device Drivers  --->>  Xen driver support  --->  Backend driver support
> is required to show them.
> I have attached a working .config 3.2.12 for your convenience.

Thank you very much for your kernel configuration file. I've tried to
compile 3.3.1-gentoo with slightly modified your .config by changing
CPU to Intel Core2 and disabling Xen unnecessary for Dom0 frontend
drivers. And kernel seems working, but not with the app-emulation/xen.
It still crashes while booting with something like:

[ 1.391175] Code: 97 81 e8 5f ...
[ 1.394173] RIP [<ffffffff0141a9f5>] xen_irq_init+0x15/0xa0
[ 1.394173]  RSP <ffff...>
[ 1.394173] CR2: 0000000000000040
[ 1.394173] ---[ end trace 4eaa2a86a8e2da22 ]---
[ 1.395470] swapper/0 used greatest stack depth: 4264 bytes left
[ 1.395580] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init

Right now I've tried to use latest xen ebuilds:

[I] app-emulation/xen
     Available versions:  3.4.2-r4!t 4.1.1-r2!t (~)4.1.2!t {acm custom-cflags debug flask pae xsm}
     Installed versions:  4.1.2!t(05:24:10 PM 04/11/2012)(-custom-cflags -debug -flask -pae -xsm)

[I] app-emulation/xen-tools
     Available versions:  3.4.2-r3 (~)3.4.2-r5 (~)4.1.1-r5 4.1.1-r6 (~)4.1.2-r2!t {acm api custom-cflags debug doc flask hvm pygrub qemu screen xend}
     Installed versions:  4.1.2-r2!t(05:23:08 PM 04/11/2012)(api hvm pygrub qemu screen xend -custom-cflags -debug -doc -flask)

Trying to search my issue in bugzilla. May be someone could share some
hints? ;)

--
Konstantin

Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 17:38:25, Konstantin wrote:
> Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 03:13:36, Hacking Network Solutions - Gentoo List Subscriptions wrote:
>> On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 19:32 +0300, Konstantin wrote:
>>> What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to use
>>> sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend driver
>>> support. Am I missed something? ;)
>>>

>> Hi Konstantin,
>> I use Xen with Gentoo for both Dom0 and DomU.
>> The back-end driver support is well hidden in the menus,
Device Drivers  --->>>  Xen driver support  --->  Backend driver support
>> is required to show them.
>> I have attached a working .config 3.2.12 for your convenience.

> Thank you very much for your kernel configuration file. I've tried to
> compile 3.3.1-gentoo with slightly modified your .config by changing
> CPU to Intel Core2 and disabling Xen unnecessary for Dom0 frontend
> drivers. And kernel seems working, but not with the app-emulation/xen.
> It still crashes while booting with something like:

> [ 1.391175] Code: 97 81 e8 5f ...
> [ 1.394173] RIP [<ffffffff0141a9f5>] xen_irq_init+0x15/0xa0
> [ 1.394173]  RSP <ffff...>
> [ 1.394173] CR2: 0000000000000040
> [ 1.394173] ---[ end trace 4eaa2a86a8e2da22 ]---
> [ 1.395470] swapper/0 used greatest stack depth: 4264 bytes left
> [ 1.395580] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init

> Right now I've tried to use latest xen ebuilds:

> [I] app-emulation/xen
>      Available versions:  3.4.2-r4!t 4.1.1-r2!t (~)4.1.2!t {acm
> custom-cflags debug flask pae xsm}
>      Installed versions:  4.1.2!t(05:24:10 PM
> 04/11/2012)(-custom-cflags -debug -flask -pae -xsm)

> [I] app-emulation/xen-tools
>      Available versions:  3.4.2-r3 (~)3.4.2-r5 (~)4.1.1-r5 4.1.1-r6
> (~)4.1.2-r2!t {acm api custom-cflags debug doc flask hvm pygrub qemu screen xend}
>      Installed versions:  4.1.2-r2!t(05:23:08 PM 04/11/2012)(api
> hvm pygrub qemu screen xend -custom-cflags -debug -doc -flask)

> Trying to search my issue in bugzilla. May be someone could share some
> hints? ;)

Seems like there is a xen conflict bug with kernel-3.3.1:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=411585

Rolling back to kernel-2.6.12 successfully started Dom0. :)

--
Konstantin

On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 17:38 +0300, Konstantin wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 03:13:36, Hacking Network Solutions - Gentoo List Subscriptions wrote:
> > On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 19:32 +0300, Konstantin wrote:
> >>
> >> What kernel versions are you using for Dom0? Today I've tried to use
> >> sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.2.12 and couldn't find any backend driver
> >> support. Am I missed something? ;)
> >>

> > Hi Konstantin,
> > I use Xen with Gentoo for both Dom0 and DomU.
> > The back-end driver support is well hidden in the menus,
> Device Drivers  --->>  Xen driver support  --->  Backend driver support
> > is required to show them.
> > I have attached a working .config 3.2.12 for your convenience.
>
> Thank you very much for your kernel configuration file. I've tried to
> compile 3.3.1-gentoo with slightly modified your .config by changing
> CPU to Intel Core2 and disabling Xen unnecessary for Dom0 frontend
> drivers. And kernel seems working, but not with the app-emulation/xen.
> It still crashes while booting with something like:
>
> [ 1.391175] Code: 97 81 e8 5f ...
> [ 1.394173] RIP [<ffffffff0141a9f5>] xen_irq_init+0x15/0xa0
> [ 1.394173]  RSP <ffff...>
> [ 1.394173] CR2: 0000000000000040
> [ 1.394173] ---[ end trace 4eaa2a86a8e2da22 ]---
> [ 1.395470] swapper/0 used greatest stack depth: 4264 bytes left
> [ 1.395580] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init
>
> Right now I've tried to use latest xen ebuilds:
>
> [I] app-emulation/xen
>      Available versions:  3.4.2-r4!t 4.1.1-r2!t (~)4.1.2!t {acm custom-cflags debug flask pae xsm}
>      Installed versions:  4.1.2!t(05:24:10 PM 04/11/2012)(-custom-cflags -debug -flask -pae -xsm)

I may be wrong about this but I seem to remember reading somewhere that
enabling Xen always enables PAE in the kernel (on 32-bit systems) which
therefore requires that the pae use-flag be specified when building xen
and xen-tools.