Unsubscribe

Jan Hübner
We could make a running gag from it.. :)

Jan

Re: Unsubscribe

Nicholas J. Michalek
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Jan Hübner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We could make a running gag from it.. :)
>
> Jan

OR, we could gag and run away from it...

OR, we could gag you and make you take off running...

Re: Unsubscribe

Drake Wyrm
"Nicholas J. Michalek" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Jan H?bner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > We could make a running gag from it.. :)
>
> OR, we could gag and run away from it...
>
> OR, we could gag you and make you take off running...

Hey, hey, hey... Take all that talk about gagging to gentoo-kink.

--
Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.